Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

October 5-7 Uwharrie Columbus day Run

View Poll Results: where to stay? (trying to get a head count in case we stay at a pay place)
Yates Place? 1 5.26%
The Place jhodge posted 6 31.58%
Where BGR wants to stay 0 0%
some random place out on the trail? 6 31.58%
screw u guys, im sleeping on my own 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
October 5-7 Uwharrie Columbus day Run

Looking to put a pretty good get together for this weekend. it should be a 4 day weekend for all military guys (this why i am planning this weekend). Let me know if anyone wants to go. do the normal, camp fri and sat nights with wheeling all day saturday and possible runs on fri night and sunday morning. Meet up at The Outpost on saturday morning about 9 and leave no later than 930.

camping at yates place or wherever else we can find a place depending on the amount of people.

1. WRMathis
2. higherlux +1
3. Slimwood
4. Blacksheff405 (+1?)
5. JAndrews (Lazy Ass)
6. alove0750 (+1)
7. Samplefool (+1 + jeeper)
8. jhodge83 (provided my engine doesnt melt while i'm there)
9. El Tacorojo +3 (<------- is a lazy fucker who finally finished my crossmember :P)
10 unstpible (newbie who will have an empty seat there and back.. also not a rapist so its safe**)
11. Superwhite10 +3
12. Blueitrgsr +1 ( may or may not have my cousin riding with me)

below is info that the new guys might need.

Address to El Dorado Outpost
4021 NC Highway 109,
Troy, NC 27371

GPS Coordinates for Yates Place
N 35°21.908'
W 079°59.347'

Also, its $5 or $6 bucks a day to ride on the trails. i dont remember which. there is also a trail map at the end of the thread that Jandrews posted. most likely tho, someone in the group will know which way and where to go.

New guys: Please make sure you at least bring the basics in terms of recovery gear...a strap, some way to jack your truck up (even if only the stock bottle jack), and a spare tire of some kind.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
Looking to put a pretty good get together for this weekend. it should be a 4 day weekend for all military guys (this why i am planning this weekend). Let me know if anyone wants to go. do the normal, camp fri and sat nights with wheeling all day saturday and possible runs on fri night and sunday morning. Meet up at The Outpost on saturday morning about 9 and leave no later than 930.

camping at yates place or wherever else we can find a place depending on the amount of people.

1. WRMathis (Ryan)
2.>BGRyou bitches better be ready...ill be staying down the orad to where i was last time by the lake
woot
Old 07-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Old 07-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
possibly
Old 07-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
God I love boobs.

I'm in. The truck should be back up and running by then.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably be down depending on my kids school and soccer.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
I'll probably be down depending on my kids school and soccer.
you guyz better be/......
its says right behind dennis on my truck
Old 07-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #13
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Im probably going to have 2 trucks there
Old 07-11-2012, 04:12 AM   #14
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be down, but i'm currently in Utah, visiting from Texas. don't know i'd have the money to drive that far out of the way when i go home.

LOVE the boobs! what guy doesn't?
Old 07-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #15
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
1. WRMathis (Ryan)
2. BGR
3. Samplefool
Old 07-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #16
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
1. WRMathis (Ryan)
2. BGR
3. Samplefool
Old 07-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #17
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1. Mr. Clutch (Ryan)
2. YOUZ GUYZ
3. Steve
4. Dr. Jan Drews
Old 07-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #18
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
This is definately a possibility, depending on my work schedule in 3 months.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #19

I assume you're not driving over from San Diego?