Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

drive shaft install concord

Old 07-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
drive shaft install concord

Well long story short this guy ran into me a few weeks ago since then I've gotten new rims and tires and the body lift taken off. now come to find out the dude bent my drive shaft which wont be a very expensive part if I do it myself. with that being said anyone no how to pull one and install one that would like to possibly help in the next few days?? any help will be very much appreciated. not very familiar with the rear axle and always willing to learn
Old 07-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
chewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
chewingonabone's Tacoma Gallery
You looking fot Concord, NC?

Best place to check out is Universal Automotive Service in Kannapolis, NC. Great people, family owned amd run. Ask for Frank.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well we are looking for the part as of right now but after we get it Me and the pops are going to try and do it but haven't really done anything like this. just looking for some tips or maybe a guideline in which to follow through the process. that sort of thing. and hell if you wanna come over and help out we will be more than welcome
Old 07-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #4

TTT!
Old 07-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck bump