Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Where to wheel/camp Leesburg VA?

Old 07-25-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Where to wheel/camp Leesburg VA?

The old ladys sister is about to have a baby so I'm wondering what's close to Leesburg VA that has a spot to wheel and or camp. I don't have any armor yet so I'm not looking for super technical stuff just some place to play and get away from the hospital for a while. Anybody interested in getting together is welcome, not going to turn down a tour guide/tow truck! lol Thanks
Old 07-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i think a lot of folks either go to George Washington National Forest or Shoe Creek.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Just looked on the map. I'm sure those places are great, but was hoping for something a little closer to Leesburg. Anyone?
Old 07-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2ryde View Post
Just looked on the map. I'm sure those places are great, but was hoping for something a little closer to Leesburg. Anyone?
my bad...i was thinking lynchburg for some reason.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
WVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
WVtriple's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure one of the NoVA guys will chime in. But as far as I know there's not much in upper Loudoun County thats not owned by somebody or is someones farm. I live west of there just over the mountain in Charles Town, and I don't remember anyone posting of any place to trial ride or off road. But then again maybe one of the NoVA guys will confirm either way.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #7
TacomaBlues is on a distinguished road
TacomaBlues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVtriple View Post
I'm sure one of the NoVA guys will chime in. But as far as I know there's not much in upper Loudoun County thats not owned by somebody or is someones farm. I live west of there just over the mountain in Charles Town, and I don't remember anyone posting of any place to trial ride or off road. But then again maybe one of the NoVA guys will confrim either way.
It's true. I'm in Leesburg now and there really isn't any place to go that I know of. All private land. Gotta wait till I go back down to Blacksburg to find some offroad trails.