Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

August Durhamtown trip and other wheeling spots

Old 07-28-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
beerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Flightline Avionics Technician
Name: Trey
beerking's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb August Durhamtown trip and other wheeling spots

Hey everyone. I'm down in Savannah for about a month for work and wanted to check out some of the wheeling in the area. I found out about Durhamtown and I definitely want to check that out. Anyone interested in a wheeling trip/meet out there one of the next few weekends?

Also, any suggestions for some other good areas?