Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Truck Shopping

Old 08-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
nlm22 is on a distinguished road
nlm22's Tacoma Gallery
Truck Shopping

All,

I've wanted a tacoma since I was 15 years old. A jeep wrangler held off my obsession for a couple years but I recently traded it in for a BMW 3 series trying to be responsible and save a few pennies on gas.

I've finally decided to take the plunge and find a good 4 door 4x4 for sale with reasonable mileage. I was wondering if you guys could give me an idea of what I'd be looking at price wise in Northern Va/the surrounding area.

Ideally, I'd find somebody who'd be looking to get rid of their Tacoma and trade me for my BMW. Maybe thats just wishful thinking... Hopefully sooner than later I will be on here for more than just shopping for a truck and get to know yall.

Best,

NLM
Old 08-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlm22 View Post
All,

I've wanted a tacoma since I was 15 years old. A jeep wrangler held off my obsession for a couple years but I recently traded it in for a BMW 3 series trying to be responsible and save a few pennies on gas.

I've finally decided to take the plunge and find a good 4 door 4x4 for sale with reasonable mileage. I was wondering if you guys could give me an idea of what I'd be looking at price wise in Northern Va/the surrounding area.

Ideally, I'd find somebody who'd be looking to get rid of their Tacoma and trade me for my BMW. Maybe thats just wishful thinking... Hopefully sooner than later I will be on here for more than just shopping for a truck and get to know yall.

Best,

NLM
PM me with what you have and what you want.