Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Last Minute URE Run

Old 08-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Last Minute URE Run

It's kind of spur of the moment, but we have a few people wanting to run some trails. We should be at the Outpost around 3-3:15. We have my 01 coming, a 83 on 36in Irocs and a 85 on 33's.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm
Old 08-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm debating. Supposed to be getting together with a buddy this afternoon after he gets off work and getting some measurements on my rear axle so I can order shocks...probably depend on when we get that done. You guys staying overnight or daytripping?
Old 08-04-2012, 07:26 AM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Considering it.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #6
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Just planning to daytrip it, but you never know what will happen
Old 08-04-2012, 07:39 AM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might make it in the 82. Going to try to fix the high idle and find a spare tire.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
HELL YEAH!

Me and Jerret get off work at 2, we are metting our other buddy in Mount Pleasant at 2:30 and then URE bound. I look to be at the Outpost by 3, 3:15 ish.

John you need to ride out, I want to see the new toys in action.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #9

Might. If my buddy is off work by noonish I can make it.

Anyone interested in staying overnight? I'd be a lot easier to persuade for a weekend trip...bout a 2 hour drive for me...
Old 08-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #10
The Welfare Cadilac

Ill let you know John

*edit* If I make it ill be solo. Probably won't camp... that is unless I have to
Old 08-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #11

Probably gonna pass on this. Want to get this latest batch of stuff fully finished up before I get back on the trails. Need to get my shocks right, brake lines, and a couple other little things.

You guys have fun though.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #13
The Welfare Cadilac

Made it home, right when I got off the trail I had a flat. Got it swapped out and kept on going.

Anyone get pics?
Old 08-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
did anyone check out the badin lake camp sites by chance??
Old 08-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
The Welfare Cadilac

Not while I was there, A few stayed later than I did though.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
did anyone check out the badin lake camp sites by chance??

be nice if someone could go up there and scout that sight and maybe take some pics or something
Old 08-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
be nice if someone could go up there and scout that sight and maybe take some pics or something
agreed. at least take a look to see how many tents might be able to comfortably fit in one site.

Max---who else is still there? was jan drews staying the night? i could call him up if he was.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #18

I opted out of today's trip. Truck's technically not trail ready right now. End of August should fix that.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I opted out of today's trip. Truck's technically not trail ready right now. End of August should fix that.
gotcha. well i hope that if anyone is still there sees this or anyone that's going anytime soon.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #20
We usually camp at the top of Kodak Rock. There's a lot of room and pretty flat. You could probably fit 8-10 tents, depending on size and organization.