Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carolina meet soon??

Old 01-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #22
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
NVM.. it did it on its own
Old 01-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i was gonna post something on a new meet in the next week or two. probably looking at the same as last year....3rd week of april or so....like the 17-19th....lemme know what u guys think. as it gets closer, i'll look to reserve that group site if we have more vaginas come than the fall one
Old 01-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #24
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
So was anyone gonna let me know about this.. I have a Tacoma now.. So I would like to participate...

Tacomaman.. are you going to be giving out free Ningee (Ninja) leasons...

(How do you embed Videos??)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2U-Z...layer_embedded
"dont go ninjin nobody dont need ninjin!!!"

yeah man.....enough beers and liquor....i'll break out the mad "ninjee skills"!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #26
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
wompin action is what you gota get down.
dont 4get the judy-chop!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
practice-a-makes-a-perfect
"hey darlin......dont hold it in front of your face like last time...i dont wanna hurt ya"!

this next meet oughtta be kickass. had to miss the last one due to $ situations and my Dad passing away.................but im planning on being here for this next one for damn sure!!! gonna be a kickass drunk time fellas!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #29
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i was gonna post something on a new meet in the next week or two. probably looking at the same as last year....3rd week of april or so....like the 17-19th....lemme know what u guys think. as it gets closer, i'll look to reserve that group site if we have more vaginas come than the fall one
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
"hey darlin......dont hold it in front of your face like last time...i dont wanna hurt ya"!

this next meet oughtta be kickass. had to miss the last one due to $ situations and my Dad passing away.................but im planning on being here for this next one for damn sure!!! gonna be a kickass drunk time fellas!
well then y dont u bitches recognize my post then!!! lol
Old 01-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #30

Quote:
well then y dont u bitches recognize my post then!!! lol
3rd week of april sounds good to me as of now dude. we are going to the mountains sometime this spring(me and my brother ans sisters) and spreading my dad's ashes...sometime in the spring, but i'll work it around the meet. gotta catch some cats this time too bro!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #32
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
3rd week of april sounds good to me as of now dude. we are going to the mountains sometime this spring(me and my brother ans sisters) and spreading my dad's ashes...sometime in the spring, but i'll work it around the meet. gotta catch some cats this time too bro!
yeah....i'll definately have the boat this time too. but i'm thinking that weekend of 17-19 april due to scheduling around TONS of national guard requirements that i have to do between now and June
Old 01-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #33

Quote:
yeah....i'll definately have the boat this time too. but i'm thinking that weekend of 17-19 april due to scheduling around TONS of national guard requirements that i have to do between now and June
thats cool man.............should work out pretty well this go round!!

how did it go last meet with the big site and partying?? any trouble from anyone??
Old 01-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #34
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
thats cool man.............should work out pretty well this go round!!

how did it go last meet with the big site and partying?? any trouble from anyone??
no trouble from anyone b/c it rained friday night until about 2-3am. then not a drop saturday, so it was better. no one at the site got crazy or anything. its well away from the rest of the sites and just up the street from the lake.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:18 AM   #35
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im Iffy on April.. im looking to take the Wife on a Trip for our Anniversary.. Which is on the 26th of April...

But Once I deside to stop screwing around on the itnernet and finish unpackin all our shit .. I might need to get a get together set up with some of the folks here in the Fayetteville Area
Old 01-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #36
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Hey Guys I got a quick question about that park. Could a Stock 08 Off road Pre-Runner navigate any of those trails Damage Free? Don't mind getting dirty just don't want to break anything!
You gonna drive 15 hours up from tampa? Uwharrie is nothing like it used to be 15 years ago. Much wider, easier trails nowadays...stock truck no problem on most trails...took a stock 4 cyl 95 wrangler on 95% of trails...15 minutes from home...this IS Gods country!!! A must see!
Old 01-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #37
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
april 17th is my birthday this would be a good 18th birthday present
Old 01-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #38
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Oh yeah...

Will be there... Hope everything works out. If it's 17-19 April, awesome. My boys B-day is 23 april, so that following weekend will probably be his party. So anything besides the 24-26th is golden. If not, Im sure I can do some influencing LOL...
Old 01-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #39
Sticks For Troops

I have seen soo many Taco's in the last 3 days.. its like.. I wish I could flag them all down tell them about Tacoma World.. and get a Huge Meet set up...

I saw a Blue TRD-OffRoad at Sam's Club Tonight off of Skibo.. we parked next to it (In the Wife's Yellow FJ).. and I was tempted to just wait for the driver to come out.. but the wife thought i was crazy.. and it was looking like it was about to rain..

Is it Crazy to want to talk to fellow Taco Drivers..
Old 01-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #40
JCMINIS is on a distinguished road

JCMINIS's Tacoma Gallery
Not much of a drinker,but wheeling and fishing I can do !! I will see if I can join in..