Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carolina meet soon??

Old 01-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Carolina meet soon??

What does everyone think about a Carolina meet??
Old 01-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
last i heard we were talking about April sometime??????

Edit: at Uwharrie

Nice! I hadn't heard anything so I thought about throwing together a one day one! Just eating and sight seeing!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like fun man but kind of a dumb question but where is Uwharrie...im from SC and dont go up past charlotte much
Old 01-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a link:

http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/uwharrie/

Everybody I met was freakin' cool. I wonder if luni would be at this one.... ?
Old 01-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Oh thats not bad i didnt know it was near albemarle...its only like a hour and a half away from the house. I will be there no doubt.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Nice! I hadn't heard anything so I thought about throwing together a one day one! Just eating and sight seeing!
yea man that could be cool but I'm not sure of how far away everyone lives. maybe a couple hours for alot of us around here. Took me 4.5 hours to get there last time
Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
South Carolina Member

Quote:
yea man that could be cool but I'm not sure of how far away everyone lives. maybe a couple hours for alot of us around here. Took me 4.5 hours to get there last time
dang 4.5 hours is crazy hope you bring someone along
Old 01-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance

Quote:

Yea will I live right in the foothills of the blue ridge mtns! I am an hour and a half from Boone NC and 45 min from Greensboro!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Yea will I live right in the foothills of the blue ridge mtns! I am an hour and a half from Boone NC and 45 min from Greensboro!
ahh, I'm an hour & 15 from boon on the west side in TN
Old 01-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
ahh, I'm an hour & 15 from boon on the west side in TN
Yea so it wouldn't be to bad for you! I am actually going to Boone next weekend!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys I got a quick question about that park. Could a Stock 08 Off road Pre-Runner navigate any of those trails Damage Free? Don't mind getting dirty just don't want to break anything!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
offroad05taco will become famous soon enoughoffroad05taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Corey
offroad05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im from greenville nc bout probably a good 4 1/2 hours away too, i should have my lift and tires by then so i should be good
Old 01-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
I wont promise you anything but It has been done before by tacomaman06 in his old truck but it will not be good if you get there and it is as muddy as last time.
And with the way it has rained all year! It is very likely it will be muddy!
Old 01-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
South Carolina Member

well looks like im going to have to get my cv boots fixed by then...
Old 01-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasn8dave View Post
Here's a link:

http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/uwharrie/

Everybody I met was freakin' cool. I wonder if luni would be at this one.... ?
u wont be able to stop luni from this one.....09 AC OR 4x4
Old 01-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wont promise you anything but It has been done before by tacomaman06 in his old truck but it will not be good if you get there and it is as muddy as last time.
actually................i didnt make it all the way up the trails......not enough ground clearance in stock height for me then. and i broke a mud flap.

hodgey made it all the way in his prerunner sport....but he did have a lift and mud tires.

for A_Ninja_Racer..............you could come out and have fun on a trail or 2, and then when the trails get tougher...you can always ride with someone. wolfs den would probably be a good trail for you.

plus..............its not just about the trail riding........its about drinking and camping and fishing too!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #20
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
So was anyone gonna let me know about this.. I have a Tacoma now.. So I would like to participate...

Tacomaman.. are you going to be giving out free Ningee (Ninja) leasons...

(How do you embed Videos??)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2U-Z...layer_embedded