Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Ogeeche tech in statesboro

Old 08-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #1
puddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zach
puddin67's Tacoma Gallery
Ogeeche tech in statesboro

Anyone on here attending Ogeechee tech?
Old 09-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
i go to southern, close enough
Old 10-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
same southern. keep an eye out for me (the flags are only during a game day)
Old 10-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
same southern. keep an eye out for me (the flags are only during a game day)
I've seen your truck before I think
Old 10-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
nice, i live super close to campus so i dont end up driving very often, my truck has also been on jack stands for the past 2 weeks while i have been installing my 4.88s.

We should get a GSU meet going or something plan a wheeling trip somewhere.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #6

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
nice, i live super close to campus so i dont end up driving very often, my truck has also been on jack stands for the past 2 weeks while i have been installing my 4.88s.

We should get a GSU meet going or something plan a wheeling trip somewhere.
Yeah we really should
Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #7

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
you might have seen my taco around?

Old 10-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
puddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to beholdpuddin67 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zach
puddin67's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen both trucks. Yeah a wheeling trip would be sick. Where to though?
Old 10-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #9

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin67 View Post
I've seen both trucks. Yeah a wheeling trip would be sick. Where to though?
yeah it would...i have no idea where to go though. you would think being this far south there would be alot of places to go, but i still havent found one
Old 11-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
BatFan is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
BatFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
you might have seen my taco around?

I work in Statesboro and live fairly close, pretty sure I've seen your truck around town.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #11

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatFan View Post
I work in Statesboro and live fairly close, pretty sure I've seen your truck around town.
Awesome...there's a few lifted 2nd gens down here but I'm pretty sure I've got the only white/black wheels. Ir at least out of all of them I've seen
Old 11-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #12

BatFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome...there's a few lifted 2nd gens down here but I'm pretty sure I've got the only white/black wheels. Ir at least out of all of them I've seen
Yeah, the other one that I've seen that stuck out to me has a dual exhaust system of some sorts. How many guys on the forum are in Statesboro or around do any of yall know?
Old 11-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #13

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, the other one that I've seen that stuck out to me has a dual exhaust system of some sorts. How many guys on the forum are in Statesboro or around do any of yall know?
i havent seen that one...but mine is dumped after the muffler. but ive seen maybe 3 statesboro people on here
Old 11-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #14

BatFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i havent seen that one...but mine is dumped after the muffler. but ive seen maybe 3 statesboro people on here
Cool, maybe we should all have a mini meet or something at some point.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #15

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, maybe we should all have a mini meet or something at some point.
I'm down!
Old 11-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #16

BatFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm down!
Saw your truck yesterday ridin through campus, I think it was yours anyway. Haulin a trailer in front of greek row.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #17

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saw your truck yesterday ridin through campus, I think it was yours anyway. Haulin a trailer in front of greek row.
Yep that was me! Had to pick up the trailer so I can tow my 240sx to Kentucky this weekend
Old 11-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #18

BatFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep that was me! Had to pick up the trailer so I can tow my 240sx to Kentucky this weekend
Cool. We were walking down the side of the road from the tailgate to the AOII house where we were parked. I had to do a double take, just saw the black wheels and Fox sticker on the back glass hah. Good lookin truck, though dude.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #19

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool. We were walking down the side of the road from the tailgate to the AOII house where we were parked. I had to do a double take, just saw the black wheels and Fox sticker on the back glass hah. Good lookin truck, though dude.
hell yea..and thanks!