Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carolina Meet 17-19 April

View Poll Results: Real Attendance for the Meet!
YES 16 25.40%
NO 13 20.63%
MAYBE 34 53.97%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i wont be home till late but i'll work on that this week...i think bob and everyone in all the other regions would prob appreciate it too
sounds good. and maybe at this meet u'll get me those stickers too...haha
Old 01-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #22
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
sounds good. and maybe at this meet u'll get me those stickers too...haha
FAWK! i completely forgot...shit shit shit...send me a PM tonite and i'll get them out of my truck and put them in an envelope
Old 01-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #23
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Where is this meet going to be at...?
Old 01-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
more than likely Uwharrie National Forest
Old 01-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #25
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
uwharrie....its about 1 1/2 hours west of bragg on 24/27. all of us bragg guys can meet up and convoy over if we can all get out at the same time. i usually take off that friday and get down there in enough time to set up camp and get situated before it gets dark
Old 01-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yup...its def easier to set up the earlier you get there...especially if it monsoons on you
Old 01-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #27
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im gonna mark maybe aswell.. i guess it all depends on if the Wife and I are going to go out of town to following weekend for our Anniversary or not.. dont need to kill off all my leave
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #28
Sticks For Troops

Is this going to be a guys only kind of thing.. or are your Lady friends going to be going as well
Old 01-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I usually invite the wife and she usually says no. I like my man time.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #30
Sooooooper Moderator

i just tell the wife no...makes it easier
Old 01-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #31
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I marked maybe again, its all up to my dad, if i can go i can be the photographer on the trip if ya need one
Old 01-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #32
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Yes for me:

As long as my work schedule dont screw up. And yeah, would be cool to ride out with all the Bragg/Fayetteville boys. It would be a cool convoy pic...
Old 01-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #33
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
cancel my vote, i just got a big NO from my dad, shit
Old 01-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #34
Sticks For Troops

The wife likes Camping.. and is is thinking about going.. but wants to know if other wifes and GFs will be there... If its a guys only thing.. she will understand.. but im still on a maybe because of the time frame.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #35
Sooooooper Moderator

boobs mcgee(aka tacomaman)'s wife will prolly come out again...not sure of any others
Old 01-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #36
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
boobs mcgee(aka tacomaman)'s wife will prolly come out again...not sure of any others
yep............boobs mcgee will be there too!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #37
Sticks For Troops

Ill mark the date on the calender.. but i wont promise anything yet.. the wife and I are looking at either a Cruise or a trip to Vegas the following week...

I got back to work on the 21st.. i was hoping to meet up with some of Fayetteville area guys in the next week or two..
Old 01-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #38
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Just give us a heads up. There's been something in the air since the last meet.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #39
Sticks For Troops

Ill be in Maryland Fri-Mon.. Skiing.. but if anyone is free Tues or Wed. let me know..
Old 01-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #40

luni's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be out until the 29th.