Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carolina Meet 17-19 April

View Poll Results: Real Attendance for the Meet!
YES 16 25.40%
NO 13 20.63%
MAYBE 34 53.97%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #41
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i cant promise that i'll bring a girl...but ive got several that have said they want to go next time i go...one even has a tacoma
Old 01-13-2009, 05:30 AM   #43
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
MY wife will go if there will be others there - but I can't do camping (Our wedding anniversary is on the 19th, but she's up for wheeling)

So we'll show up Saturday morning, wheel, then go home - it'll be good to see you guys again.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 AM   #44
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
She'll be alright for a day of wheeling. The shameless dabauchery doesn't start until later in the night when alcohol is involved.

I'll be bringing the pup. Chicks loves puppies.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #45
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I just emailed Doug at Toy Tec.. do get some prices on my Lift im looking at so we might need to have a little get together here in a few weeks and have a modding party
Old 01-13-2009, 07:44 AM   #46
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to blow someone and get my TSB done so I can bring my front suspension and skid plates to the party.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #47
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i cant promise that i'll bring a girl...but ive got several that have said they want to go next time i go...one even has a tacoma
just remember that if ur not paying with them, u need to share baby.....do it for momma!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #48
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
I just emailed Doug at Toy Tec.. do get some prices on my Lift im looking at so we might need to have a little get together here in a few weeks and have a modding party
i hope to be having one this saturday....more then welcome to come and observe or help out to see what all u have to do later
Old 01-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #49
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ill be In Maryland this weekend Snow Boarding
Old 01-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #50
Sticks For Troops

One more thing

Old 01-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #51
Sooooooper Moderator

ok douchecanoes.....everyone that goes to this meet should be joining the new toyota 4x4 club that I am helping set up for rick hendrick toyota. the guy i'm talking to is actually on here as well. here is the link to the thread. let me know what u guys think. i'm having a sit down w/ him thursday to try to iron things out and see what all they want to do. also looking for a name. they were going to go "carolina crawlers", but it is already taken.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #53
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
anyone willing to let me ride shotgun?
if i dont bring a "friend" youre more than welcome to ride with me
Old 01-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #55
Sooooooper Moderator

i'll be riding solo in my DC, so plenty of room
Old 01-14-2009, 07:13 AM   #56
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
She'll be alright for a day of wheeling. The shameless dabauchery doesn't start until later in the night when alcohol is involved.

I'll be bringing the pup. Chicks loves puppies.
Debauchery can start the minute everyone arrives as far as im concerned!

Dont be stealing my chicks with your cool ass dog...i might have to bring mine too...but she's not sleeping in the tent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
just remember that if ur not paying with them, u need to share baby.....do it for momma!
i should be paying them...theyre way above my level
Old 01-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #57
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Debauchery can start the minute everyone arrives as far as im concerned!

Dont be stealing my chicks with your cool ass dog...i might have to bring mine too...but she's not sleeping in the tent

i should be paying them...theyre way above my level

haha..probably that too....but what i meant to say was "playing"....as in adam sandler's "do it for momma"
Old 01-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #58
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
I should have a ladyfried with me as well....but I think that calls for more debauchery!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #59
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
Cool that we might get a club going. Props to JHodge for all his efforts.

I keep doing this and I'm going to need some REAL suspension mods but man-o-man cash is tight...

There will be plenty of seats for riders too. I think some of these trails will be okay with a Pre-Runner...
Old 01-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #60
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I will have my new rims and be able to make it! Ha but if I want be doing much rock climbing with new wheels!! But I will def hang if I can afford to drive that far after the purchase of wheels and tires!