Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carolina Meet 17-19 April

View Poll Results: Real Attendance for the Meet!
YES 16 25.40%
NO 13 20.63%
MAYBE 34 53.97%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #1241
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
It was great meeting you guys.

Here's a gift for you:
Carolina Meet 17-19 April-img_6370.jpg
Old 04-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #1242
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post

Here's a gift for you:
Attachment 25296
HAHAHAHA

im fixin to start a pic thread here shortly
Old 04-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #1244
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
hey jeff how did the alternator fix go?
ugh

i'll add that LONG story into the pic thread
Old 04-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #1246
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
cool man i'll look for the pic thread and add a few, were in the may TOTM group pics already.
i saw that
Old 04-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #1247
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna upload pics here in a bit too....gotta unpack and shit first.

awesome friggin time too.................even the alternator mayhem!!

and ancient age definitely took its toll. i think i'll bring my shine next time!!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #1248
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...l-16-19-a.html
Old 04-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #1249
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Damn, bro I allready shit 2 times!
me too.....blew up autozones commode this am, and the shitter at the campground!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:03 AM   #1250
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
exactly why i havent installed my extended lines yet
if things go right it shouldn't be more than a two hour job. i had a problem with a stubborn nut, a broken clip and for some unknown reason, 3 out of 4 ends fit in the brackets but the last one wouldn't fit at all until we filed away about a half an inch off the inside of the bracket. still no idea why that wouldn't fit....

anyway, as you can see, they all work fine now. nothing like a 4 hour drive and running all over a mountain to test your new brake lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
they arent really that hard to change out, but i kinda think couchie may have been in a bit of a hurry and may have mis-stepped. hopefully though, he's got it squared away.
only mistep was after we already flared the line and realized we forgot to put the nut on first and had to cut and reflare. other than that it was just annoying shit you always run into wehn working on cars
Old 04-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #1251
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
my thing is bleeding them properly...have never done it.
its actually a pain in the ass in this truck. i have only had to bleed lines once before and it was in the beamer. took about 5 minutes. but the truck took about 30 of going back and forth and opening and closing the valves. there was a ton of air in my line though so it may not take as long for you.

Quote:
ah....yeah, the bleeding them part isnt too fun. its easy to do, especially with 2 people, just a pain in the ass.. those little one person bleeder kits you can buy......i dont like them so much. they are kinda aggravating. the good thing about abs, from my experience anyway, is if you get most of the air outta the lines, the abs will push the little bit thats left on out the next few times you start stopping.
definitely need 2 people

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post

Here's a gift for you:
Attachment 25296
thats definitely photo shopped....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
HAHAHAHA

im fixin to start a pic thread here shortly
what are you laughing at? at least i didn't have to get trailered back to the campsite by a chevy....

Quote:
hey jeff how did the alternator fix go?

That pic is evidence of ancient age

Edit: and too much of it
the problem with that statement is the word "evidence".... that picture needs to be destroyed. btw, i must have been hammered cause i didn't think the ancient age was all that bad. but my morning after "purging" may be proof that it was indeed, that bad

Quote:
Damn, bro I allready shit 2 times!
Quote:
me too.....blew up autozones commode this am, and the shitter at the campground!!!
uhg.... i just blew up GE's bathroom. i was all backed up but now i feel 10 pounds lighter

Quote:
Ooof, fire pit food..
like draino....
Old 04-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #1252
carlsv650 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
carlsv650's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I missed this weekend. Keep the Comm up. Let me know when you plan the next meet.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #1253
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I just finished the wiring I started on Saturday before we went wheeling. It's all neat and the winch control in the center console works.

Just need to run the coax through the floor board and it's all good. But I'm not sure if the cable I have right now will be long enough, so I'm waiting on that one. I'll probably do that when I get around to snorkeling the diff breather.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:14 AM   #1254
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
snorkeling the diff breather.
Man I would like to do that and chainge out the diff oil sometime soon.
Nice with the wiring post up some pics if you can.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #1255
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice with the wiring post up some pics if you can.
Had the Roadless Gear winch control in at the meet it just wasn't plugged into anything. But this is what it looks like.

As far as wiring goes it's all under the center console, even the CB, then goes under the dash over to the firewall grommet. Zip tied up and out of the way so I'm not stepping on it anymore. One more small thing done. But it is nice to know I don't have to hotwire my winch anymore.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:58 PM   #1256

^^^good setup man, and good spot for the winch control too.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #1257

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Had to be pretty anal with the measurements for everything to line up under the console and not look retarded.