Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carolina Meet 17-19 April

View Poll Results: Real Attendance for the Meet!
YES 16 25.40%
NO 13 20.63%
MAYBE 34 53.97%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Carolina Meet 17-19 April

so lets see who all is wanting to come out. once again real replies. hoping to get the RHT 4x4 club going before then w/ plenty of members from here...and get them out there w/ some stuff as well. at one point they were talking about bring food and cookers and all kinds of stuff....so we need to get a good turnout for me to tell them to come on out. they may even spring for the group site, but we need a good group this time. and if they dont spring for it, we'll split it like last time....no biggie...should still be $80 for the site for the weekend again.

Lets make this one the biggest and baddest so far!!!

Also, i will be posting more info as we go along and will send PM's as we get closer to confirm attendance and give out final details and the phone list
Old 01-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i marked maybe...theres some things coming down the pipe at work and i cannot guarantee that i'll be free
Old 01-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i checked maybe for now.......with a definite closer to time..............no telling what'll happen between then and now. i am looking to come to this one though since i missed the last one.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #4
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
i voted maybe as well
the reasons are because well my 18th birthday is the 17th and also that week is my senior spring break sooooo that probably means me and some friends will be heading away from here so idk but if not i will def be there and celebrating my birthday with the tw guys
Old 01-12-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
I marked yes because I'm optomistic. This is far enough ahead to mark on the calendar and reserve. I might have the Mrs. with me this time - she enjoys wheeling too...

Just try and figure out which day we'll be wheeling because I'm probably not going to camp (do enogh of that with the scouts, LOL)
Old 01-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I say maybe. If I am able to make it, how will it work if we come to a trail that my pansy doesn't want to go down? Is my truck left on the side of the trail and I ride w/someone or am I done for the day while everyone else keeps going?
Old 01-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #8
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
I say maybe. If I am able to make it, how will it work if we come to a trail that my pansy doesn't want to go down? Is my truck left on the side of the trail and I ride w/someone or am I done for the day while everyone else keeps going?
any of the trails we go on, anyone would be fine w/ a 2.5" lift and better than stock tires. if u dont wanna go down a trail, it'd be best to ride w/ someone before we take out so u dont have to leave a truck on the side of the road up there. but either way, u wont be left to fend for urse;f for the entire day
Old 01-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
when we get to trails like that...theres usually a bypass...you def wont be done for the day
Old 01-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
any of the trails we go on, anyone would be fine w/ a 2.5" lift and better than stock tires. if u dont wanna go down a trail, it'd be best to ride w/ someone before we take out so u dont have to leave a truck on the side of the road up there. but either way, u wont be left to fend for urse;f for the entire day
At best I will have my 5100's on set at 1.75" and some M/T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
when we get to trails like that...theres usually a bypass...you def wont be done for the day
Sounds good.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #11
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
jolayiv,
It's pretty much a "no man left behind" mentality. The intense stuff does usually have a bypass, and I would recommend following another taco of similar build to see which line / route they take.

You'll be fine, I'm sure. You'll definitely be among friends.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go but Id have to ride with someone, seeing as I cant go offroadin with the X. But Im not sure what work has planned with layoffs. So I selected maybe.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Hodge...i think it may be a good idea to get some sort of waiver for everyone to start signing before each event...seeing as how theres more and more interest...

not saying anyone is gonna sue or whatever...but shit happens and people can change when that kind of stuff gets involved...and we need to make sure that its a "at your own risk" event...

i have a copy of one we use for HXC i can email you the text later if you want
Old 01-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #14
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
oops i marked maybe

btw NC is the real Carolina
Old 01-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
oops i marked maybe

btw NC is the real Carolina

BWAHAHAHAHA WHHHATTT???
Old 01-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #16
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHA WHHHATTT???
yeah.....no kiddin!!! north carolina is the yankees of the carolinas!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:14 PM   #17
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah.....no kiddin!!! north carolina is the yankees of the carolinas!!!
I knew there was a reason why I liked NC better.

And I JUST NOW noticed the little surprise you have hiding in your signature pic. Subtle!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I knew there was a reason why I liked NC better.

And I JUST NOW noticed the little surprise you have hiding in your signature pic. Subtle!
theres rednecks there...lots of them.....but like Canada is the United States hat........north Carolina is south Carolina's!!

and yes............its marginally subtle!!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #19
Piss off

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinyens View Post
I would love to go but Id have to ride with someone, seeing as I cant go offroadin with the X. But Im not sure what work has planned with layoffs. So I selected maybe.
thats no prob man. plenty of DC's and solo's to ride with. good to have someone to spot and snap pics too

Quote:
Hodge...i think it may be a good idea to get some sort of waiver for everyone to start signing before each event...seeing as how theres more and more interest...

not saying anyone is gonna sue or whatever...but shit happens and people can change when that kind of stuff gets involved...and we need to make sure that its a "at your own risk" event...

i have a copy of one we use for HXC i can email you the text later if you want
we can do that man. if we get this club going and get RHT to supply some stuff and they bring some things out, they might wanna see somethign like that anyways so no responsibility on them
Old 01-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
thats no prob man. plenty of DC's and solo's to ride with. good to have someone to spot and snap pics too

we can do that man. if we get this club going and get RHT to supply some stuff and they bring some things out, they might wanna see somethign like that anyways so no responsibility on them
i wont be home till late but i'll work on that this week...i think bob and everyone in all the other regions would prob appreciate it too