Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

SWVA Labor day (sunday) trip

Old 08-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
Dutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Dutch'nComa13's Tacoma Gallery
SWVA Labor day (sunday) trip

Going to Pembroke which is about 20 miles past Princeton WV towards Blacksburg VA.
I've never been there, but a friend told me it takes about 7 hours to do the trip with frequent stops. If anyone has been there feel free to chime in with details.
We're going to meet in the Princeton Walmart parking lot at 8am Sunday morning.
As of right now it's just me and another rig, but hopefully we can round up some more.
If any changes come up I'll be sure to post them ASAP.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Come to seto at Windrock ohv.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:49 AM   #7
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
try posting over in the central virginian thread. There may be some locals there that would be interested in doing a run with you. But being short notice and labor day weekend there might be a lot with plans already.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:39 AM   #8
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Might get some interest in the tidewater area thread too...Those guys will cruise a good distance to have some fun....I can't make it out...have football games to attend all weekend...