Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Land between the lakes, meet/wheel/camp filler.

View Poll Results: when would you want to go?
October 3 23.08%
feb or march 13 10 76.92%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #21
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
i'll probably pass on the PA...no need to advertise to the world what i'm doing.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #22
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
i'll probably pass on the PA...no need to advertise to the world what i'm doing.
hahaha. yeah. but fun to mess with people in front of you. like that old man that wont move over to the slow lane. or that guys that wants to brake check you every 30 feet.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #23
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah...but usually i just take out my anger through my radio and start playing some really loud obnoxious music to make myself feel better. which leads me back to needing a new HU...dangit, TW!!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #26
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, and it means I'm not traveling every week any more haha, maybe then I can get rid of my dang 20s and get some 18s
Old 09-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #27
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

that would be sweet if we could get like 7 or 8 trucks and guys out there. be a sweet camping/wheeling trip.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #28
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Quote:
that would be sweet if we could get like 7 or 8 trucks and guys out there. be a sweet camping/wheeling trip.
X2
Old 09-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #29
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

I'm on the iPad and can't check right now, but am I the only first gen who's gonna be going?
Old 09-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #30

Quote:
I'm on the iPad and can't check right now, but am I the only first gen who's gonna be going?
As far as I can tell you are
Old 09-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #31
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah would love to get about 8 trucks. and ya cory i think you are. unless me friend seth goes. i told him about it. he has a black 1st gen, i think he is also at TTU.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #32
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Why only 8? I say as many tacos as possible! And ONLY toyotas! Can u imagine some of the badass footage we could get and pics we could get with that many trucks!? Ill def be bringin my go pros! And why am I the only one that wants to go sooner then later!? Yall afraid of the fall!? I was scared once . . . . Then I realized I have no patience
Old 09-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #33
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope my buddy is definitely interested, he's got a 2001 white DC and its pretty sick. He's doin 3 inch suspension (ditching the leveling kit) and 33's.

Also how hard are these trails? I wanna wheel but I don't wanna break anything. I'm guessing sliders arent a bad idea?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #35
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

I agree on the as many as possible, I was just going with how many had shown interest. And my only reason for choosing later is that hunting season is in the fall, and I might be able to lift at Christmas.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #36
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Why only 8? I say as many tacos as possible! And ONLY toyotas! Can u imagine some of the badass footage we could get and pics we could get with that many trucks!? Ill def be bringin my go pros! And why am I the only one that wants to go sooner then later!? Yall afraid of the fall!? I was scared once . . . . Then I realized I have no patience
i agree. i would also bring my go pro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
Nope my buddy is definitely interested, he's got a 2001 white DC and its pretty sick. He's doin 3 inch suspension (ditching the leveling kit) and 33's.

Also how hard are these trails? I wanna wheel but I don't wanna break anything. I'm guessing sliders arent a bad idea?
idk how bad. but slider would not be a bad idea at all. i hope to have slider,cb and maybe a main skid, and rear dif skid.
Quote:
Sliders are over rated as long as u stay away from big rocks! Def not a bad idea though
im going to try and get some. already about fued up my rockers on a rock.
Quote:
I agree on the as many as possible, I was just going with how many had shown interest. And my only reason for choosing later is that hunting season is in the fall, and I might be able to lift at Christmas.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 AM   #37
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

my passenger side rocker panel is already effed up...sliders would be nice though. maybe next summer, if i make enough...
Old 09-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #38
GO VOLS!

Quote:
my passenger side rocker panel is already effed up...sliders would be nice though. maybe next summer, if i make enough...
yeah i know. i can get B.A.M.F for like $340.plus shipping.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #40

Quote:
Why not brute force for cheaper
Just got his hybrid front bumper for my bday, still waiting for it to get here

Products Discussed in this Thread