Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Land between the lakes, meet/wheel/camp filler.

View Poll Results: when would you want to go?
October 3 23.08%
feb or march Ď13 10 76.92%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #41
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Just got his hybrid front bumper for my bday, still waiting for it to get here
yeah i seen u in that thread, im hoping mine gets here this week . . . . probably not from what some other folks are sayin about shipping time but i can dream!

and here ya go zach
http://bruteforcefab.com/ROCK_SLIDERS.php

$275 for u
Old 09-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #42
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got his hybrid front bumper for my bday, still waiting for it to get here
sweet! we'll need pics once it's on though...
Old 09-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #43
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
sweet! we'll need pics once it's on though...
I can do that, I also got a rigid e series 10" from the gf so as soon as I get it I gotta drill some holes to mount the light and then decide about paint. From what I hear the primer is amazing so I might just shoot some clear coat over it. Idk I'll decide when it gets here, hopefully soon
Old 09-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #44
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice! when are you gonna replace those 20s?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #45
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Quote:
nice! when are you gonna replace those 20s?
As soon as I can get a good deal on another set, you know anyone interested in them?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #46
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

no, but i'll keep an eye and an ear out.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #47
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
yeah i seen u in that thread, im hoping mine gets here this week . . . . probably not from what some other folks are sayin about shipping time but i can dream!

and here ya go zach
http://bruteforcefab.com/ROCK_SLIDERS.php

$275 for u
i like them. but i also like the BAMF a little more. and they are not that much more.
Quote:
I can do that, I also got a rigid e series 10" from the gf so as soon as I get it I gotta drill some holes to mount the light and then decide about paint. From what I hear the primer is amazing so I might just shoot some clear coat over it. Idk I'll decide when it gets here, hopefully soon
kinda jelly of your bumper and light bar. is it a combo? or just sop or flood?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #50
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Combo, my gf has a connection and got it for 225 out the door
very nice! so your will be there with that trail limo?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #51
levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
very nice! so your will be there with that trail limo?
I'm hoping so although I doubt I do any serious wheeling as its my daily but stuff is meant to get broken
Old 09-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #52

Quote:
I'm hoping so although I doubt I do any serious wheeling as its my daily but stuff is meant to get broken
lol. mine is my DD as well. i think that goes for everyone thats going. lol and yep, got to bay to play.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #54
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree on the as many as possible, I was just going with how many had shown interest. And my only reason for choosing later is that hunting season is in the fall, and I might be able to lift at Christmas.
You could bow hunt on the Hunting reserve area. Bow is open to the public during Statewide Season. You have to have proper licenses & LBL permit you can purchase where you buy hunting licenses or at the welcome station. The reserve is shut down to the public during drawn quota hunt weekends & the Friday before. In Oct it's closed the 19th - 21st. That is the first gun hunt of the year there, youth hunt. I'll be there with my little boy.

I was just there Monday doing some scouting. My little boy, he just turned 11, & a couple of friends are planning on camping & bow hunting there Oct 6th & 7th.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
You could bow hunt on the Hunting reserve area. Bow is open to the public during Statewide Season. You have to have proper licenses & LBL permit you can purchase where you buy hunting licenses or at the welcome station. The reserve is shut down to the public during drawn quota hunt weekends & the Friday before. In Oct it's closed the 19th - 21st. That is the first gun hunt of the year there, youth hunt. I'll be there with my little boy.

I was just there Monday doing some scouting. My little boy, he just turned 11, & a couple of friends are planning on camping & bow hunting there Oct 6th & 7th.
from what i been told on expedition portal. itís not good to go in hunting season. some have seen many people hunting bused (they repotted it) and say itís really busy all around. and that they would not go back during hunting season agin.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #56

Oh yeah, I have Sprint phone service & it is very limited. I typically turn mine off because it eats the battery life searching for a signal.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
from what i been told on expedition portal. itís not good to go in hunting season. some have seen many people hunting bused (they repotted it) and say itís really busy all around. and that they would not go back during hunting season agin.
Totally agree. I'm talking about the game reserve that's for hunting only. You aren't allowed to just trail ride with buddies on the hunting reserve. You can't even ride ATV's on the hunting areas.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #58
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
Oh yeah, I have Sprint phone service & it is very limited. I typically turn mine off because it eats the battery life searching for a signal.
haha, sprint...
Old 09-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #59
levi

Quote:
haha, sprint...
I'm an hour outside of st Louis for work and my buddy has sprint. This is the first time he has never had signal. Finally at&t paid off

Products Discussed in this Thread