Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina:Clemson/Anderson/Surrounding Area BS Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 AM   #22
scaplus is on a distinguished road

scaplus's Tacoma Gallery
We should get a Meet and Greet in or even plan something towards December, since that's when my classes end hehe
Old 10-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #23
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaplus View Post
We should get a Meet and Greet in or even plan something towards December, since that's when my classes end hehe
Haha! Me too!

I've been researching a couple areas that'd be good for more SC members to come out to, like a central location for a meet.

Off-roading could happen if the interest is high enough im a Prerunner so im meh. lol
Old 10-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #24
scaplus is on a distinguished road

scaplus's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for offroading too, even with my 2WD lol. It seems like everyone is in the low country though :/
Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #26
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
I'm game! Get it goin.. What's ur major?
Old 11-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #28
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Industrial engineering for me! We gotta get some more peeps on here
Old 02-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #29
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
*bump*
Old 03-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #30
Captain SpaceWeasel
Brizzad2031 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
Brizzad2031's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaplus View Post
Well, I'm in Gville but I highly doubt I could do anything with my Taco, being that it's a 2WD lolol
Ditto. The one and only time I took my Taco (PreRunner) through some mud, I got stuck. Granted it wasn't mud when I started and I was doing donuts in a level dirt field.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #31
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Prerunnera are alot more capable than people think.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:04 AM   #32
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
you need to tell my prerunner that...
Old 03-12-2013, 04:18 AM   #33
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 03-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #34
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
you need to tell my prerunner that...
We had prerunners crossing creeks and climbing rutted out, off camber muddy hills this past weekend.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #35
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
wow, people here in the upstate are getting all sophisticated with their very own BS thread mow
Old 03-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #36
Captain SpaceWeasel
Brizzad2031 is on a distinguished road
Brizzad2031's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Prerunnera are alot more capable than people think.
I'd like to know how haha after getting stuck and sunk into the mud deep enough that my right side exhaust pipe was submerged in the mud, I could use some pointers or something. :P
Old 03-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtacomaTIGER View Post
wow, people here in the upstate are getting all sophisticated with their very own BS thread mow
I totally made this last september... lol, it wasnt active.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #38
bsb120 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bradley
bsb120's Tacoma Gallery
well im in easley, and my poor little pre runner got stuck in my backyard because of a little rain, so off roading is out of the question for me
Old 03-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
just a feeler... I am thinkin about selling my tonneau hidden cover ( roll up).. not sure if I want to but wanted to see if ne one would even be interested..or if they are a thing of the past...
Old 03-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #40

Im just going by the results I've personally seen. I don't have any experience with prerunners.