Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina:Clemson/Anderson/Surrounding Area BS Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
South Carolina:Clemson/Anderson/Surrounding Area BS Thread

I figured i'd start this up. The North-western part of the state is pretty large so IF there's enough people in this area (Colleges etc) we could go out on the weekends and hang out if the interests is large enough.

We could find other Tacoma owners who actually like to mod and/or off road.So here's a spot for us to talk, ask/offer help, setup meets, and setup up caravans to head out to other meets .

Rules:

-All TW rules apply here.

Other than that, we're good!

BTW, im a Freshman at Clemson University so any students feel free to hmu!
Old 09-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
what was this thread about?
Old 09-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
what was this thread about?
Its just a thread pertaining to any tacoma owners in the areas around clemson(where i am for most of the year because of school).

Just a place where if you lived around the parts i listed to post things all(however many people respond) to together, wheel and that sort of stuff.

Laymans: A more specific SC BS thread.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Oh, I keep getting stuck on the pic of the girl
Old 09-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
Oh, I keep getting stuck on the pic of the girl
And she has rubber boots on.....definetly a Clemson girl!
Old 09-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm not in that general area but I'm up that way a decent amount. I've got buddies who go to Clemson. So if y'all are havin a meet I'd be down to make the drive up there
Old 09-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #8
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
And she has rubber boots on.....definetly a Clemson girl!

You know what, i've seen at least 10 girls walking around with rainboots on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Well I'm not in that general area but I'm up that way a decent amount. I've got buddies who go to Clemson. So if y'all are havin a meet I'd be down to make the drive up there
I mean it's certainly an option, i wouldnt mind a meet.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #9
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha well you said in the op that we could set up meets so I was just sayin haha
Old 09-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
nicostatus is on a distinguished road
Name: Nico
nicostatus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a USC graduate, am I allowed to post in here? :P
Old 09-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #11
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicostatus View Post
I'm a USC graduate, am I allowed to post in here? :P
you sure are! :

haha

No discrimination from me! When people say Clemson hates Carolina and vice-versa, im the exception.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #14
scaplus is on a distinguished road

scaplus's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm in Gville but I highly doubt I could do anything with my Taco, being that it's a 2WD lolol
Old 09-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #16
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
I'll this thread I visit family in Spartanburg.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #17
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Haha i just realized that so far there are (4) prerunners

well i suppose we could ride down a dirt road
Old 09-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #18
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I live in in Piedmont. Not real far away. About 15 min.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #19
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Haha i just realized that so far there are (4) prerunners

well i suppose we could ride down a dirt road
Dont worry ill pull yall out haha
Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I dont think that'll be necessary lol.

Pre-runners are good for most of my off road needs, which atm are none