Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Florida Roll-call

Old 12-08-2009, 05:17 AM   #21
i30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
In Bartow? We were actually riding out there that day and I got the genius idea to jump my truck.
Actually the place I went to was south of Sarasota where my parents are at.

Hopefully no damage from the jump to the truck One thing I dunno if I would have a guts to do. Did that to my Jeep when I had that... Interesting feeling to say the least.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:30 AM   #22
Bat is on a distinguished road

Bat's Tacoma Gallery
Lauderdale
Old 12-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #23
Nikwanchoo is on a distinguished road
Nikwanchoo's Tacoma Gallery
Sunny Ft.Lauderdale
Old 12-08-2009, 06:24 AM   #24
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
In Destin, on the beach
Old 12-08-2009, 06:26 AM   #25
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by i30nes View Post

Hopefully no damage from the jump to the truck One thing I dunno if I would have a guts to do. Did that to my Jeep when I had that... Interesting feeling to say the least.

northport??? im just south of sarasota lol in venice
Old 12-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #26
i30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouge44 View Post
northport??? im just south of sarasota lol in venice
Actually over in Englewood. Placida to be real specific. I miss North Port. But I relocated up to Tampa but actually will be in North Port/Englewood this weekend.

Are they still strict about the riding out in NP? I know not to long before I moved out it was not the best ideas to be out in that area.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #27
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Johnw and jon4x4 in orlando
Old 12-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
SwampThing07 will become famous soon enoughSwampThing07 will become famous soon enough
SwampThing07's Tacoma Gallery
orlando too!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:47 PM   #29
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
What's up guys, as an Alabamian... yall probably will shun me but I come in peace lol.
I'm down in Panama City Beach a lot, considering we own a place on the beach there!

Oh and I'm going to Tampa for New Years this year.... that and the Outback bowl!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #30
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Tampa/Palm City
Old 12-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #31
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually over in Englewood. Placida to be real specific. I miss North Port. But I relocated up to Tampa but actually will be in North Port/Englewood this weekend.

Are they still strict about the riding out in NP? I know not to long before I moved out it was not the best ideas to be out in that area.

ehh i recently heard that they kinda dropped everything... but idk we still go out there alot at night and ride around on quads and shit... and just hit the woods if we see cops lol
Old 12-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #32

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouge44 View Post
ehh i recently heard that they kinda dropped everything... but idk we still go out there alot at night and ride around on quads and shit... and just hit the woods if we see cops lol
Gotcha... Yea I used to ride out there alot before it was a hassle. Along with the salt flats over in Placida. Which they actually patrol... So needless to say after my relocation I now try to goto Croom alot.

Didn't they open a park in Punta Gorda?
Old 12-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #33
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
RTRMF!!! lol

im also from AL.. go to pcb a few times a year. FL is fun. the ladies are even more fun
Old 12-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #34
cam01 is on a distinguished road
cam01's Tacoma Gallery
lakeland
Old 12-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #35
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I knocked it out of alignment a little bit.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #36
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam01 View Post
lakeland

I'm actually in Lakeland man, lets go wheelin'.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #37

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I knocked it out of alignment a little bit.
Not too bad... Looks like it could have been a wee bit worse. But I am sure it was one hell of a ride
Old 12-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #38
$DO WORK$

Firefighter:
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
ya i know what u mean about the saltflats me and my buddy take his wakeboard boat out there and ride all the time at a lake there, we see the cops runnin down trucks and quads but they dont give us any shit.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #39
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not too bad... Looks like it could have been a wee bit worse. But I am sure it was one hell of a ride
I was worried I had bent something but that would have just swayed me to get some UCA's.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #40

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was worried I had bent something but that would have just swayed me to get some UCA's.
Indeed... The "mandatory upgrade" is always a wonderful option really.