Notices

Anyone in the 828

Old 10-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #21
DitchDoc is on a distinguished road

EMS: Paramedic
DitchDoc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
a girl thats close friends with my gf new him and his family, apparently theyre saying he was walking home late one night, drunk, slipped and hit his head on a rock. the creek he was crossing rose enough during the rainfall to cause him to drown. horrible accident if thats what it was.
The Klondike is right down the road from where he ended up. Local watering hole that has been there 30+ years. May have been coming from there
Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #22
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from asheville. Going to school in Charlotte right now but home frequently
Old 10-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #23
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
You go to uncc?
Old 10-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #24
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
yes, freshman this fall. transferring to western next semester
Old 10-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #25
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
I'm from asheville. Going to school in Charlotte right now but home frequently
Welcome bud
Old 10-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #26
Tripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tripps2012's Tacoma Gallery
704 Lincolnton here just down the road.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripps2012 View Post
704 Lincolnton here just down the road.
You are actually about 20 minutes down the road from me. Welcome
Old 11-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #28
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes, freshman this fall. transferring to western next semester
Finally someone on here who will be in my parts lol
Old 11-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #29
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Finally someone on here who will be in my parts lol
My buddy motostar00 is there now. You have probably seen him around
Old 11-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #30
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My buddy motostar00 is there now. You have probably seen him around
What does he drive?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #31
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What does he drive?
2000 silver ext cab, black wheels, 3" lift, tinted windows
Old 11-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #32
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
2000 silver ext cab, black wheels, 3" lift, tinted windows
Lots of stickers on the backglass? Spacer lift?
Old 11-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #33
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lots of stickers on the backglass? Spacer lift?
yes with herculiner all along the bottom
Old 11-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #34
trunk monkey
thatguy0o0 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Matt
thatguy0o0's Tacoma Gallery
I am from Hickory. I just moved to SD about a year ago. It was good to see the 828 area code on the home page. I miss Hickory, just 'cause it is home. I used to work up at Freeman's for a few years and regrettably had a short stint at best buy. After working there I realized somethings about myself and what I wanted from life and decided to join the AF and moved out here to good ole Rapid City SD :/ kind of wish I was still at home lol but with any luck I will be back home in a few years. Either way if there is anything going down in town around late December to early January keep me posted I will be coming home just before deploying.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 AM   #35
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
yes with herculiner all along the bottom
Yeah I've seen his rig around before.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:54 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy0o0 View Post
I am from Hickory. I just moved to SD about a year ago. It was good to see the 828 area code on the home page. I miss Hickory, just 'cause it is home. I used to work up at Freeman's for a few years and regrettably had a short stint at best buy. After working there I realized somethings about myself and what I wanted from life and decided to join the AF and moved out here to good ole Rapid City SD :/ kind of wish I was still at home lol but with any luck I will be back home in a few years. Either way if there is anything going down in town around late December to early January keep me posted I will be coming home just before deploying.
I am here now. Moved down from Boone/Blowing Rock about 8 years ago now. Let us know when you stop back by.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:58 AM   #37
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I lived in Marion for two 1/2 years and just moved back home to Richmond Va in May.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #39
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motostar00 View Post
What do you drive?
I drive a FJ Cruiser TRD SE so no white roof . 3" lift on 285 KM2's.