Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anyone in the 828

Old 11-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #41
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motostar00 View Post
black wheels??
No they are the Anthracite TRD wheels.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #42
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone else interested in going?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...1-16-12-a.html
Old 11-08-2012, 06:47 AM   #44
Goatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dillon
Goatus's Tacoma Gallery
YAY for WNC! Thanks to jim barkley I see lots of dealer spacer lift/tires tacomas around here. Something strange about seeing grayheaded retired ladies driving around lifted tacomas with full armor that have never left pavement.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #45
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
yeah iv seen you around. Nice rig! id like to go how far away is it from Cullowhee?
Thanks man! You've got a nice looking rig too. Always have been a sucker for 1st gens. Beasley Knob is about an hour and a half from Cullowhee. You should go with drag some friends with ya I think passengers are free.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #46
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatus View Post
YAY for WNC! Thanks to jim barkley I see lots of dealer spacer lift/tires tacomas around here. Something strange about seeing grayheaded retired ladies driving around lifted tacomas with full armor that have never left pavement.
Yeah I saw a sliver one the other day in biltmore with arb front bumper and lift with old lady driving
Old 11-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #47
student, land scaper, toyota fanatic
motostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant future
Name: Ryan
motostar00's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Thanks man! You've got a nice looking rig too. Always have been a sucker for 1st gens. Beasley Knob is about an hour and a half from Cullowhee. You should go with drag some friends with ya I think passengers are free.
thanx, i may. i have a friend with an s10, and mabe T_pain if i can get him to go too.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #48
Goatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dillon
Goatus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Yeah I saw a sliver one the other day in biltmore with arb front bumper and lift with old lady driving
The lifted/armored Toyota is the cadillac of WNC. I'd like to stand outside Belks at the mall and ask the golden girls how well the warn winches on their monster FJ cruisers perform for vehicle recovery.

...Maybe I'm just bitter because I want to use their offroad rigs like they should be.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #49
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
thanx, i may. i have a friend with an s10, and mabe T_pain if i can get him to go too.
You should man it will be fun.