Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anyone in the 828

Old 10-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
DitchDoc is on a distinguished road

EMS: Paramedic
DitchDoc's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the 828

Hey guys and gals. Just seeing who all was local here in the 828 area code. I am in Hickory. Anyone close by?
Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 AM   #2
pdctaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Phillip
pdctaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Hendersonville. I know that Pope953 is around Asheville.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
im from rutherford county but im at school in charlotte right now.

i frequent the area a good bit still though
Old 10-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
HankHill is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Police Officer/Sergeant
Name: Michael
HankHill's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Mitchell County next to the TN border.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #5

Great to hear there are some close. We may need to organize something. Wrenching day, or cook out or something. Any ideas?
Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Cullowhee.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:12 AM   #7

Chive fan too?
Old 10-12-2012, 06:11 AM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No just a Fight Club fan.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #9
No Man Is Useless That Can Serve As A Bad Example
exskwid is on a distinguished road
Navy: ATC(AW,NAC)
exskwid's Tacoma Gallery
Boone, NC area here
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #10
cgrhyne is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
cgrhyne's Tacoma Gallery
704... but not far from ya (Stanley)

I go to Hickory every now and then to visit Blue Ridge Harley/JS Cafeteria and the new Academy Sports
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone in the 828-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 10-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #11
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exskwid View Post
Boone, NC area here
Do you know anything about the App kid who passed away a little while ago? I heard he was found dead in the river (high BAC and supposedly drown)?
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hendersonville for me also!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #13
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Do you know anything about the App kid who passed away a little while ago? I heard he was found dead in the river (high BAC and supposedly drown)?
I got a email from App. State (my son goes there) and it said that he slipped and hit his head on some rocks and drowned
Old 10-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #14
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm as far west as you can get in the 828..... Murphy
Old 10-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #15
pdctaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Phillip
pdctaco12's Tacoma Gallery
REDTRD, your in Hendersonville. In this town you would think we would have ran into one another. I see alot of Tacomas around town but never know if any are on here.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I got a email from App. State (my son goes there) and it said that he slipped and hit his head on some rocks and drowned
That's the story I heard tonight from one of my coworkers. She said that he was walking back from somewhere drunk by himself.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by exskwid View Post
Boone, NC area here
I grew up in Boone. Moved off the mountain in 05. I still have family up there and I am usually up there once a month or so.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrhyne View Post
704... but not far from ya (Stanley)

I go to Hickory every now and then to visit Blue Ridge Harley/JS Cafeteria and the new Academy Sports
I know those areas

The list of locals is growing.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdctaco12 View Post
REDTRD, your in Hendersonville. In this town you would think we would have ran into one another. I see alot of Tacomas around town but never know if any are on here.
I live right outside hendo man in Mills River but work in Brevard. But yeah I agree as many Tacoma's that are around here I thought for sure more would be on here.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #20
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
That's the story I heard tonight from one of my coworkers. She said that he was walking back from somewhere drunk by himself.
a girl thats close friends with my gf new him and his family, apparently theyre saying he was walking home late one night, drunk, slipped and hit his head on a rock. the creek he was crossing rose enough during the rainfall to cause him to drown. horrible accident if thats what it was.