Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek Meet - 26 Jan 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #41
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
and also i have the rear diff lock on mine.. had to be tugged once but just cuz of muddy spots.... had it been dry woulda had no problem...
Old 10-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #42
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
I'm camping fri and sat.

Aren't there other trails in the area? I seem to remember one of us looking for them.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:03 AM   #43
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Awesome, well I have some decent tread plus the LSD so I think it will help out a bit. Can't wait!

Also, put me down as going right now. Our field OP is in Dec.
Make sure to have tow points front and back
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
I'm camping fri and sat.

Aren't there other trails in the area? I seem to remember one of us looking for them.
There's a few, one an hour south, and one with in 30
Old 10-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #44
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes!!! Tow points!!!
Old 10-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #45
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
Yes!!! Tow points!!!
If you have LSD, you maybe could use the off road tow claw for the front end. Saw one sell on here for $40, that would cover my spray paint expenses today
Old 10-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #47
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Just a tent, chair, and sleeping bag. Shoe is stock friendly....
I wouldnt say "friendly" but rather capable.
Quote:
So most of the trails can be navigated with two wheel drive?
You like rock jumping? It can be done but not pretty.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I do need to get up there with you guys
u in?
Old 10-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #50
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
So if a PreRunner can ride the whole trail, is it worth driving 6 hours one way to get there? Sounds to me like I could hit a similar trail that is 30 minutes away. Not trying to flame just trying to figure out if it is worth it in gas.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #51
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why, but TW is not letting me view the last pages. In the forum default, 20 posts/page, and 40 posts/page edited in options. This is lame.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #52
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
So if a PreRunner can ride the whole trail, is it worth driving 6 hours one way to get there? Sounds to me like I could hit a similar trail that is 30 minutes away. Not trying to flame just trying to figure out if it is worth it in gas.
It's more about the camp and meet and greet for most here
Quote:
I don't know why, but TW is not letting me view the last pages. In the forum default, 20 posts/page, and 40 posts/page edited in options. This is lame.
I put a block on your account cause yous a n00B
Old 10-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
This ^ gonna be a good time.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #54
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I put a block on your account cause yous a n00B
You BISH! lol!!

Where can I get tow points from?

EDIT - Firefox is not letting me load anything other than the first page. I don't know what the problem is with it, but I have to use IE just for this thread and this thread alone. BS!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #55
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You BISH! lol!!

Where can I get tow points from?

EDIT - Firefox is not letting me load anything other than the first page. I don't know what the problem is with it, but I have to use IE just for this thread and this thread alone. BS!
Here
Old 10-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #57
Liberty Or Death
SMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic Third Class, VFA 81
Name: Sam
SMSmithy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WICKED. Hopefully I can get the 5100's on by then too.
I should be getting mine petty soon, hopfuly on the 1st pay check!
Old 10-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #58

Gnarly. Btw joe joe should I add ur name to the list? Never confirmed that u are (or maybe) going.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:23 AM   #59
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, going to order one on payday.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #60
Huntr65 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Navy Retired (ABE1)
Name: Chuck
Huntr65's Tacoma Gallery
ShoeCreek

Sounds like alot of fun, it will be my first time wheeling/mudding, time to get alittle dirty. Count me in as a maybe

Products Discussed in this Thread