Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Uwharrie Nov 9-12 Veterans Day Wkend

Old 10-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #24
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
What up Slimwood.
Same shit different day. Still haven't put those flaps on
Old 10-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #26
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

lol I hear yah. I got 3 bolts on each fog tightened on this TJM piece
haha, I just blasted you in the what did you do to your taco thread....I went to the range all day yesturday then today had a little meet and great at a bass pro parking lot. Then was forced to go to a seafood festival with my sammich maker...
Old 10-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #27
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
haha, I just blasted you in the what did you do to your taco thread....I went to the range all day yesturday then today had a little meet and great at a bass pro parking lot. Then was forced to go to a seafood festival with my sammich maker...

sammich maker haha!

Ima try to get that thang on this week if I can get some help, I'll have to run to the beer store and trick some friends into coming over.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #28
I love your mom!

Quote:
sammich maker haha!

Ima try to get that thang on this week if I can get some help, I'll have to run to the beer store and trick some friends into coming over.

I tried to curl mine to get it on by myself. Didn't work out very well, especially since it had the winch installed already
Old 10-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #30
I love your mom!

Quote:
Yea I'm having enough back problems lately, not gonna try to Hulk it into place myself.
make dat chit happen yo! lol
Old 10-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #31
I love your mom!

I can't beleave you are even dropping that kind of $$$ on the taco when you have that badass hoerunner!
Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #32
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I can't beleave you are even dropping that kind of $$$ on the taco when you have that badass hoerunner!
The Taco was getting jealous, had to show it some love and give it a facelift. When I saw that TJM bumper on sale I jumped on it, I have always wanted an ARB like you have.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #33
I love your mom!

Quote:
The Taco was getting jealous, had to show it some love and give it a facelift.
indeed, and those things were going for almost nothing!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #35
I love your mom!

Quote:
Yeah, I was all like...
You cool with doing the veterans day event on this weekend?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #37
I love your mom!

Quote:
Yeah that sounds cool. Adam and Jerret will be there too with some other folks camping on Kodak.
Sounds good....you check out the nc4x4 link?
Old 10-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #40
I love your mom!

Quote:

Just got my ARB compressor in the mail today!