Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Uwharrie Nov 9-12 Veterans Day Wkend

Old 10-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #42
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Nice! I got my HID sets from DDM Tuning finally. But I leave for Texas tomorrow won't be back 'til next Friday
No worries..it is pretty easy to install...
Old 10-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #43
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
No worries..it is pretty easy to install...
Converting the Hella's . Then install TJM, get new tires for the Konig's, go through horunner checking everything and install new steering shaft joint if I get one in time...

edit: Shit I need to install my new trailer brake controller too
Old 10-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #44
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Converting the Hella's . Then install TJM, get new tires for the Konig's, go through horunner checking everything and install new steering shaft joint if I get one in time...

edit: Shit I need to install my new trailer brake controller too
jo horunner is a needy bitch!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #45
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
jo horunner is a needy bitch!
HAHAHA You need to keep the pimp hand strong

I will be there Friday night!
Old 10-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #48
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice....got my compressor installed today
Did you go with the ARB? I want OBA so damn bad but when the time comes I dunno if I should go the compressor route or a tank.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #49
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Did you go with the ARB? I want OBA so damn bad but when the time comes I dunno if I should go the compressor route or a tank.
Yeah ARB, check out my build for pictures...
Old 10-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #50
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a heck of a parts list to install between now and the 10th... It's going to be a looong two weeks
Old 10-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #51
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am not gonna be able to make this. I can't find anyone in the area with a nitrogen compressor big enough to recharge my shocks so I guess I'm gonna pull them and ship em to Icon. Might as well have them rebuilt while they are there.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #52
I love your mom!

Quote:
I am not gonna be able to make this. I can't find anyone in the area with a nitrogen compressor big enough to recharge my shocks so I guess I'm gonna pull them and ship em to Icon. Might as well have them rebuilt while they are there.
Dude, talk with Larry. He can do it, he can even rebuild them
Old 10-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #53
Stop staring at me swan!

Would you trust him with your shocks?
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #54
I love your mom!

Quote:
Would you trust him with your shocks?
Everyday of the week and twice on sunday!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:22 AM   #55
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Everyday of the week and twice on sunday!
I think I still have his email. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:22 AM   #56
I love your mom!

Quote:
I think I still have his email. Thanks for the heads up.
He is on tor toyotaoffrd.com
Old 10-31-2012, 10:33 AM   #57
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
He is on tor toyotaoffrd.com
toyotaoff-road.com
Old 11-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #59
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Never been up I live near raeford/ bragg. Is there a place I can park my truck and ride my bike? With a stock brand new truck not tryi g to trash it just yet.