Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Uwharrie Nov 9-12 Veterans Day Wkend

Old 10-14-2012, 06:07 AM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Uwharrie Nov 9-12 Veterans Day Wkend

Anyone down for another trip to Uwharrie Vets day weekend? I imagine camping at Yates again would work well...

EDIT: I AM ATTENDING THIS VETERANS DAY ACTIVITY THIS WEEKEND AT UWHARRIE. I MAY MAKE THIS AN ALL WEEKEND EVENT. HERE IS A LINK TO THE THREAD ON NC4X4. http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...ado-nc.125366/

1. Slimwood Shady
2. ajohnson
3. ross123 (if no work)
4. Tacoman15
5. dbronzo

Address to El Dorado Outpost
4021 NC Highway 109,
Troy, NC 27371

GPS Coordinates for Yates Place
N 35°21.908'
W 079°59.347'

Also, its $5 or $6 bucks a day to ride on the trails. i dont remember which. there is also a trail map at the end of the thread that Jandrews posted. most likely tho, someone in the group will know which way and where to go.

New guys: Please make sure you at least bring the basics in terms of recovery gear...a strap, some way to jack your truck up (even if only the stock bottle jack), and a spare tire of some kind.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:13 AM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
way to copy and paste there :P
Old 10-14-2012, 06:13 AM   #6
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Are you planning on the whole weekend?

Probably just camp Fri-Sun again and wheel on Saturday. Depends on weather and when I will be able to take off from here. I may do a Friday run as well if I can leave early enough....
Old 10-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
way to copy and paste there :P

So much hate and discontent...
Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
So much hate and discontent...

naa, its just funny since there is the whole map that jandrews posted part which isnt in the thread yet/at all
Old 10-14-2012, 06:18 AM   #10
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
naa, its just funny since there is the whole map that jandrews posted part which isnt in the thread yet/at all

Yeah, just looked for it and couldn't find it
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #12
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Maybe get this and everyone chip in?

http://www.uwharriecabinrentals.com/Maple_Lodge.html
that ones nice. slept in that one one night
Old 10-14-2012, 06:41 AM   #13
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there if im not working. fo sho
Old 10-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #14
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Maybe get this and everyone chip in?

http://www.uwharriecabinrentals.com/Maple_Lodge.html
That is the cabin i got the first time with the family. And that shit is roomy as hell

You can get the trail map at the outpost its free
Old 10-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #15
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down. I know the family talked about going camping the first week of November an that would be a lot of time off.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #16
DitchDoc is on a distinguished road

EMS: Paramedic
DitchDoc's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go but I don't think that would be the best place for a Birthday party for a little girl.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #17
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I'll probably just head out early Saturday morning, wheel, then head back. New puppy is kind of a pain and no fucking way am I going to camp with him yet.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #19
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
A bunch of FJ's are going to be there that weekend so we could always hook up with them if people want.