Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**South Carolina Meet Dec-15-2012**

View Poll Results: What Day would Y'all Prefer? Month?
Friday 6 16.22%
Saturday 23 62.16%
Sunday 14 37.84%
November 11 29.73%
December 16 43.24%
January 12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #41
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnerstrom28 View Post
i might be game....only day off usually tho is sunday
Wern't you at the meet in saluda? you had a lifted black taco with a remote start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Sub'd ......to see if I'll be off from work when you guys make a decision.
Im working on it
Old 10-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #42
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright guys what month is good for y'all? (November,December,January) Im good for any of the dates especially after exams (early december).

As far as a location, Upper SC will most likely be the destination, to appease the NC residents who were unlucky to not live on the good side of the carolinas

Which town in Upstate SC would work for y'all?
Old 10-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #43
scaplus is on a distinguished road

scaplus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down with any of the 3 months so I guess it won't be a big problem for me. Which direction in SC are we planning to meet? Like Rock Hill area or Brevard/Hendersonville area?
Old 10-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #44
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Rock Hill area would be the likely location if NC members will be attending, if not then hendersonville area would be another option.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #45
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
*cough cough* Hendersonville 5 minute ride for me lol I don't mind which date or place.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #46
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Any month is fine with me as well but i too only have sundays off & Rock Hill would work better for me
Old 10-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #47
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Alright guys thanks for the input.

I edited the OP.

Last time we had a really good turnout so hoping for the same.

Guess we'll pinpoint the date down some more.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #48
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Rock Hill area would be the likely location if NC members will be attending, if not then hendersonville area would be another option.
Rock hill would be good. I used to go to Winthrop so I've got a lot of buddies that live up there that I could stay with
Old 10-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #50
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in and unemployed so give me time, date, and locale and I'll be there hopefully ready to show off my new radio.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Haha I work on campus and at home but i dont work sundays anyway so i'd be good regardless.

So Sunday is going to be the day. What Month is the new question?
Old 10-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #53
Runnerstrom28 will become famous soon enough
Name: Derek
Runnerstrom28's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ChamYota;5855815]Wern't you at the meet in saluda? you had a lifted black taco with a remote start?

possibly.....yea im game. i prefer closer to columbia but whatever

and month how about one vote for early December!
Old 10-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #55
AKA Crash Bandicoot

How does December sound?

I think it'd be a good time personally. After exams would be even better. Say the 2nd or 3rd week in december before the holidays?
Old 10-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #56
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnerstrom28 View Post
possibly.....yea im game. i prefer closer to columbia but whatever

and month how about one vote for early December!
x2.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #57
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Poll added

Edit: When this poll is over, we should have a good idea on a general date.

Back to location!

Where we going? lol
Old 10-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #58
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Well if some wont wheel, then we can meet up at a walmart then cruise to bww and then back to walmart? Or Gulches or URE. Pretty much the only three things possible for us here. I will be in to come in Dec. Im voting weekend on this one.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #59
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Well if some wont wheel, then we can meet up at a walmart then cruise to bww and then back to walmart? Or Gulches or URE. Pretty much the only three things possible for us here. I will be in to come in Dec. Im voting weekend on this one.
where are these places?
Old 10-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #60
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma tailgate at Williams Brice... Jeff and Cam will be required to wear garnet and black so they don't get tuned up in the parking lot.

Products Discussed in this Thread