Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**South Carolina Meet Dec-15-2012**

View Poll Results: What Day would Y'all Prefer? Month?
Friday 6 16.22%
Saturday 23 62.16%
Sunday 14 37.84%
November 11 29.73%
December 16 43.24%
January 12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool **South Carolina Meet Dec-15-2012**

Hello Southeastern TW!

It's Cam, yet again trying to get another meet together.

The last two organized went pretty well (w/Rubberducktaco's) help of course.

-Now here it is
================================================== ================================================== ======
MAJOR UPDATE/LOCATION CHANGE

9564 Two Notch RD | Columbia, SC 29223 | Phone: 803-788-2706 | Fax: 803-788-4414 | sesquicentennial@scprt.com

http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/se...roduction.aspx
------------------------------------------
HOURS AND ADMISSION
Admission : $2 adults; $1.25 SC seniors; age 15 & younger free
Days and Hours of Operation : 8am-6pm, daily (extended from 7am to 9pm during Daylight Saving Time)
Office Hours : 11 am-noon & 4-5pm, daily
Date: Saturday,December 15th,2012.
TIME:12:00PM-5PM

I reserve the right to change these

I had to reserve a Shelter for all of us to use AND change the LOCATION. It cost ~65$ If 22+ people Attend and pay me 3$(+2$ entrance fee) then it'll be covered for. This was a bit of stupidity on my part as i didn't even bother to call ahead, and i found out that the area had been reserved for the last 4 months it was a lost cause from the get go. But i managed to secure a new location 22 miles South of the old location so the travel time has been decreased for some and increased from some and Imo sorry for that inconvenience. Well this is what the new game plan is, go to this NEW LOCATION that has been added where the old location used to be. Sorry if i have upset anyone. This is my fault

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think? I'm going to participate in the meet as well I just wanted to get the ball rollin' a bit before I forget to make the topic

Recap:
  1. Meet/Eat
  2. Wheeling(light/heavy/whatever) Im a prerunner
  3. Meet other TW members that you/I havent already met around the area
  4. Have a good,safe time.

Poll is gone
Old 10-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to line up some leave with this meet.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
I may be able to line up some leave with this meet.
Hello old friend! It'd be nice i figured if some the people from the previous meets got together again, I miss looking at modified tacos they're all stock around here....

We'll have to see what the consensus it when it comes to date/location
Old 10-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
subbed but no wheeling for me
Old 10-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
subbed but no wheeling for me
Well why not?
Old 10-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Well why not?
because i'm not interested in tearing my truck up anymore than it already is

holds zero interest for me
Old 10-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well why not?
Old 10-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

I'm with ya I don't wheel anymore either.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
I'm with ya I don't wheel anymore either.
all that money in it too...shame shame
Old 10-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
Yep

Quote:

Yeah I gotcha. Tearin up your dd is no good. I try to be easy on it
Old 10-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #14
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
It happens.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i dont have THAT much tied into what i've done to the truck

Quote:
Yeah I gotcha. Tearin up your dd is no good. I try to be easy on it
it's not my DD...it sits for weeks at a time on a regular basis

Quote:
It happens.
yup
Old 10-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #16
Member #12005
Quote:

Same here I have a company car but still would like to keep it in good shape.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #17
Yep

Quote:
Oh I gotcha. What do you drive the squad car mostly?
Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Same here I have a company car but still would like to keep it in good shape.

the only off pavement driving now is out at my property to get to where i shoot and to check the fences etc
Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #19
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for this.....
Old 10-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Oh I gotcha. What do you drive the squad car mostly?
pretty much JUST the patrol car...sometimes the motorcycle...and if it's gross out and i HAVE to go out...then the truck