Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn, AL Meet?

Old 01-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #21
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'll provide the cheap liquor! And I have 2wd but I'm down.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #22
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll provide the cheap liquor! I'm in college so I'm obligated to. I have a house here so people can crash here if they want.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #23

In my defense, I've been drinking and didn't realize my post was on another page.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a little early to be hittin the booze??
Old 01-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #25

that was last night and it was about 10....i think....
Old 01-22-2009, 05:57 PM   #26
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbenoit001 View Post
All SEC football jokes aside, I would be willing to drive up there if it were worth it. What is going to happen on this meet? Is there gonna be any offroading? Will there be anyone with adequate recovery gear to get my truck out if/when it gets stuck? Will there be alcohol involved?

I do love that exotic red mud you rednecks have up there.

There might be... . Its going to be at Tiger Town. Meet there first and get a bite to eat and my friend told me that he knows where there are a bunch of trails and stuff.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
that was last night and it was about 10....i think....
Oh haha ok. so now that your sober..... some what. You in??
Old 01-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #28

do you even need to ask. psh. Your speaking to the godfather here son.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #29
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
haha alright sounds good.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #30
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #31

in the night.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #32
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
bumpy-do
Old 01-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #33
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
anymore takers??
Old 01-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #34

give it time for the people from georgia to see it. we are only like 25 minnutes away from georgia
Old 01-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #35
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
i am. well if we go offroad i cant go offroad. UGH my dad is killing me!!! ha
Old 01-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #36

i won't either. 2wd plus stock tires....blah
Old 01-26-2009, 07:51 PM   #37
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
x2 so what im thinking is that we just chill in T Town or something
Old 01-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #38

yeah maybe. nothing amazing to go do. Maybe make it a minor mod day and help each other do things like flm, or dtrl and what not. Probably need to go to a house to do that stuff.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:05 PM   #39
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds good. my neighbors and neighborhood probably wouldnt allow it.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #40

HOA? I've got one here too... I say fuck them and do what i want. I had a giant inflatable tnt firework in my front yard the other night and they yelled at me for it.