Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn, AL Meet?

Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 PM   #41
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
haha Grove Hill is a little bit more strict than that. we had to pay a 100 fine for having a 1 foot statue in our yard. it was under a tree covered in pinestraw???!!??!?!?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #42
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
yea i was through that neighborhood the other day....nice houses there.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #43
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. especially in the back...... NO BRAGGING INTENDED
Old 02-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #44
JC870 is on a distinguished road

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
just found this thread... so this thing happen already?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #45
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Nope It has not Me and Colin have to find a time and place.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #46
basiccable is on a distinguished road
basiccable's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Auburn, and I'm down
Old 02-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #47
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
im not from Auburn so its mostly up to Lents to find a good place, ill help to find places with Lents but like i said, im not from there lol.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #48
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tiger town is probably our best bet
Old 02-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #49
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
x2 thats what I was thinking. Like the THD parking lot or something.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #51
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
From Lenox Mall to Tiger Town its like an hour and a half drive. Its right off of I-85 Can't miss it
Old 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #52
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. Since my birthday is April 27th. and I getting my liscense on May 5th or 7th. Less try to postpone the meet until the summer. Everone ok with that?

I think we will try just a mod/meet day and then when I figure out how many people are coimg then we can get the OFFROAD part of the meet going
Old 04-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #54

may be tough for me to make it. I'll be in hsv over the summer. You should get your license the day you turn 16...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #55
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
may be tough for me to make it. I'll be in hsv over the summer. You should get your license the day you turn 16...
I know Paul. Just tell me when you can. I can't because you have to have your Permit for a full year before you can get your license. I made stupid moves to go to the drivers license place in Dadeville.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #56

haha....i only had to wait 6 months way back when.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #57
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Sounds great Lents!
Alright cool. Ill try to remember to keep this thread open. "bumped"

If its been a while you can bump it for me. But yeah its still open for Tiger Town.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #58

I say we meet at the "beach"
Old 04-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #59
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
haha....i only had to wait 6 months way back when.
6 months to get your license?!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
6 months to get your license?!

only had to have a permit for 6months....not a whole year.