Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn, AL Meet?

Old 05-28-2009, 07:03 AM   #121
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i gotta bail this time. We can plan for a dedicated mod day in the next few weeks and I'd be glad to help with it all. I don't think i've found something I can't do on these trucks yet.

This weekend just wasn't a good time for me. I just spent almost a grand for things for the jeep (tires, all new wiring, all new lighting, and other odds and ends) and this is going to be the first weekend it isn't raining. Plus i only have 70 bucks to my name and have rent due next thursday and my paycheck coming in friday. I'll hopefully be in auburn the weekend after this one cause i have to go check on my rental house there cause the renter isn't taking care of it. I'll let everyone know though. If theres any way possible to boost this thing up by a week, i think there would be a better showing of people.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #122
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
sorry i gotta bail this time. We can plan for a dedicated mod day in the next few weeks and I'd be glad to help with it all. I don't think i've found something I can't do on these trucks yet.

This weekend just wasn't a good time for me. I just spent almost a grand for things for the jeep (tires, all new wiring, all new lighting, and other odds and ends) and this is going to be the first weekend it isn't raining. Plus i only have 70 bucks to my name and have rent due next thursday and my paycheck coming in friday. I'll hopefully be in auburn the weekend after this one cause i have to go check on my rental house there cause the renter isn't taking care of it. I'll let everyone know though. If theres any way possible to boost this thing up by a week, i think there would be a better showing of people.

I like picking a date further out. That way I can plan accordingly. Plus, by then, I will have a couple more mods installed.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #123
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah. can't plan a meet only one week in advance
Old 05-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #124
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
postponed til june 6th
Old 05-29-2009, 06:47 AM   #125

thats still one week in advance.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #127

like a fat kid in dodgeball?