Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn, AL Meet?

Old 01-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Auburn, AL Meet?

Me(Lentsnh) and 06bluedblsport are going to put together a Auburn, AL meet. Anyone who lives near Auburn can come along... Tiger Town I think is a good place to meet.

Just tell me who is interested in coming and we will set a date for the meet

I havent gotten permission yet to do this !!!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
kbenoit001 is on a distinguished road
kbenoit001's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind except that, as an LSU grad, I puke upon entering Auburn city limits.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Well good because Tiger Town is in Opelika!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 AM   #4
Golf Man will become famous soon enough
Golf Man's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Sounds highly volatile to me.................
Old 01-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump anyone else want to come, no dates yet till we get all the answers of people who r going
(I still need to get the okay from my folks)
Old 01-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
alright. I told my parents and they said that they were up for it.. Especially my dad
Old 01-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, i still am haha you can join us in Auburn.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i might depends on when it is and also my work schedule
Old 01-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #11
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
too much of a drive for me.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #12
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how far of a drive it is from atlanta Georgia to Auburn Al?
Old 01-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
hour and a half to 2 hours
Old 01-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Anyone know how far of a drive it is from atlanta Georgia to Auburn Al?
In miles its like 140 miles or something like that
Old 01-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixXR462 View Post
If you guys get a crowd going I may do it.
from the look of it we have 3 or 4 going for sure and 2 or 3 being if-fy
Old 01-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
i might depends on when it is and also my work schedule
it will for sure be on a weekend.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
too much of a drive for me.
come on Paul. 5 minutes....away
Old 01-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #18
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
it's about 120 miles from atlanta

if i am headed that way that weekend, count me in

I know some peeps in Linden Alabamer
Old 01-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronatl View Post
it's about 120 miles from atlanta

if i am headed that way that weekend, count me in

I know some peeps in Linden Alabamer
alright cool man
Old 01-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #20
kbenoit001 is on a distinguished road
kbenoit001's Tacoma Gallery
All SEC football jokes aside, I would be willing to drive up there if it were worth it. What is going to happen on this meet? Is there gonna be any offroading? Will there be anyone with adequate recovery gear to get my truck out if/when it gets stuck? Will there be alcohol involved?

I do love that exotic red mud you rednecks have up there.