Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

HOW MANY CAN WE GET TOGETHER IN SOUTHERN WEST VIRGNIA

Old 10-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
hillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tommy
hillbilly taco's Tacoma Gallery
HOW MANY CAN WE GET TOGETHER IN SOUTHERN WEST VIRGNIA

Lets gettem together grab a bite to eat and go for a little ride i know some good places to ride
Old 11-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
How far south are you talking about. I could be up for something.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
WVHellbilly is on a distinguished road

WVHellbilly's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when and where, and I will see what I can do.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:08 AM   #4
hillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomawv View Post
How far south are you talking about. I could be up for something.
where ya live
Old 11-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
tacomawv

In Charleston. Also going to be needing some stock wheels in a month or two. Just in case anybody local has some for cheap.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I thought you meant family members.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #9
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Just a joke guys. I enjoyed watching y'all beat Clemson last year... That was great.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #10

Quote:
In Charleston. Also going to be needing some stock wheels in a month or two. Just in case anybody local has some for cheap.
richard t know some great around the beckley area but i wouldnt mind the charleston area if ya know anywhere to ride what ya say hellbilly we may be able to through cabelas into it and just make a day of it sounds like fun.by the way i do work with a guy that has stock steel wheels for sale but they have new 245s on them if you can us these i can probably get you pretty good deal let me know
Old 11-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
tacomawv

What type of tires. Are the wheels alloy. Getting new tires soon. Want to keep the stock ones for road trips. Let me know.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #12

Quote:
What type of tires. Are the wheels alloy. Getting new tires soon. Want to keep the stock ones for road trips. Let me know.
yea i will let ya know tommorow not exactly sure what brand tires they are i do know they came on his truck new its a 2012 they have 1000 miles or less on them