Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anyone around Triad NC?

Old 11-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
foreveristomorrow has a spectacular aura aboutforeveristomorrow has a spectacular aura about

Name: Scott
foreveristomorrow's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone around Triad NC?

Just got my Tacoma in July, looking to see if anyone is on the board around the Winston-Salem area. If so, hit me up.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:10 AM   #2
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
High point
Old 11-02-2012, 05:28 AM   #3
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Wilmington
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Durham... not exactly close, but there are several people in the Raleigh/Durham (RTP) area.

Welcome and Congrats on the new Taco!!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Cary <-> Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
Durham... not exactly close, but there are several people in the Raleigh/Durham (RTP) area.

Welcome and Congrats on the new Taco!!
neighbor
Old 11-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Cary <-> Boone

neighbor
Hey, Sandman. How've you been? Still in Cary?

Sorry to threadjack, OP.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #8
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Bragg with a few others
Old 11-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #9
foreveristomorrow has a spectacular aura aboutforeveristomorrow has a spectacular aura about

What's everyone think about a meet? I'd definitely be willing to travel for it, to make it easiest for the most people...

Going from a 370z to a 2011 tacoma, I have a lot to learn about the 4x4 scene, but definitely liking the space of the truck.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #10
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for something
Old 11-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Raleigh......

Old 11-28-2012, 03:58 AM   #12
LeftyTom has a spectacular aura aboutLeftyTom has a spectacular aura about
LeftyTom's Tacoma Gallery
Yadkinville, 30 minutes west of Winston. Bone stock 2WD Taco, so I'm not much for off-roading.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #13
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveristomorrow View Post
What's everyone think about a meet? I'd definitely be willing to travel for it, to make it easiest for the most people...

Going from a 370z to a 2011 tacoma, I have a lot to learn about the 4x4 scene, but definitely liking the space of the truck.
Food and beer is always good. I have a need for someone that can weld aluminum.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #14

Thinking maybe put a meet together in January, kind of a small meet and greet, check out the trucks, talk shop, have some food. Working with my dad at a restaurant he just opened up just outside of winston, small grille with burgers, hot dogs, wings, BBQ; pretty large parking lot, with a self car wash in the same lot. May be a good place to try and put something together and see how it goes.

Sandman- still waiting on getting the beer license, but hopefully by January we'll have it all set up and going, if not, shopping center next door has a Mexican restaurant with a full bar...

Just to gauge interest, the place is Bucky's Southern Grille and the address is 4683 yadkinville road, Pfafftown NC 27040 so you can map it and see if you think it would be worth the drive for a meet... Regardless, if anyone is ever in the neighborhood, hit me up! Never really done the car/truck meets so it's all new to me, but open to any ideas to get something going.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #15
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Greensboro but am from Danbury (North of Winston).