Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Kentucky

Old 08-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #581
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
I'm gonna take my IFS yota to a SAS Yota in 3 days......

Oh wait that's Jeremy.

You are really gonna grow moss on your yota huh?
Haha! At least it'll finally be done and dragging your little truck down the trail very soon and I can say I built mine an didn't buy it lol.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:56 AM   #582
Funrunner is on a distinguished road

Funrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It might be Mike. Don't think he is on here though, also has an 80 series cruiser. Any other mods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Mike has a duramax now. He got rid of the double taco.
Well there you go, not mike then. It had 2 flood lights on the front and looked like a grill guard not a bumper up front but hard to tell I passed him fast.

Quote:
I'm gonna take my IFS yota to a SAS Yota in 3 days......

Oh wait that's Jeremy.

You are really gonna grow moss on your yota huh?
Ouch. I went and saw that beast Sunday and its so close to being done. It looks insane. I can't wait to see it in the trails.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #583
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
.. and I can say I built mine an didn't buy it lol.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #584
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha! At least it'll finally be done and dragging your little truck down the trail very soon and I can say I built mine an didn't buy it lol.
We shall see. I vaguely remember my yota on 33's making up it up carb hill and somebody else getting winched up with 35's.
You can say bought built and then rebuilt. All mine have started stock.
Seriously though cant wait to see it in person. Its gonna be sick.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #585
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We shall see. I vaguely remember my yota on 33's making up it up carb hill and somebody else getting winched up with 35's.
You can say bought built and then rebuilt. All mine have started stock.
Seriously though cant wait to see it in person. Its gonna be sick.
Lmao I'm just giving you shit but I was driving a pretty much totally different truck that day with no lockers. Those elockers made a huge difference for you all. I'm anxious to see how my does with both lockers.
That they have and you've built some nice rigs. Hopefully mine turns out pretty good.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #586
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lmao I'm just giving you shit but I was driving a pretty much totally different truck that day with no lockers. Those elockers made a huge difference for you all. I'm anxious to see how my does with both lockers.
That they have and you've built some nice rigs. Hopefully mine turns out pretty good.
Shit you will have a sasd yota on like 38's plus a short wheel base. That's the recipe for perfection. I need to swing by your place and check it out soon.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #587

Quote:
Shit you will have a sasd yota on like 38's plus a short wheel base. That's the recipe for perfection. I need to swing by your place and check it out soon.
38.5s lol. Yeah I was pretty happy with it before so it should be pretty awesome now. Yeah I'll be working on it again starting Monday and can hopefully get the brakes lined out then an get her on the road finally
Old 08-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funrunner View Post
It's at least a nice looking grocery getter
Lol yeah at least shouldn't have any troubles getting stuck at Kroger or the mall like you guys.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #590

My first official ride of the year will be September 21st for anyone wanting to get out and ride. I was planning my own ride and still may but just do happens that the Zoe fire department benefit ride is that day and should be alot of my buddies there. Here's a link to done if the info and you can also pre register for this event but it is not required if your on the fence about coming and wanna register the day if. There will be groups from stock vehicles to fully built rigs. I'm not 100% for sure which group I will run. It'll all depend on who shows up and wants to ride.
http://www.tricommunityvfd.org/#2778
Old 08-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #591

Getting closer to being ready. You all got your mall crawlers ready to wheel?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #592
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery

Went with the Kentucky Krawlers today up slade, good group of people. Mossytaco was there as well!
Old 09-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #593
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
O' yea,

Old 09-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #594
Funrunner is on a distinguished road

Funrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post

Went with the Kentucky Krawlers today up slade, good group of people. Mossytaco was there as well!
That's an awesome pic. Looks like a big turnout.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #595

Quote:
That's an awesome pic. Looks like a big turnout.
Yeah it was a pretty good ride. I think there was 17 rigs I counted at the sandlot. A few broke off on there own later on in the day but all in all was a good shake down for my ride. Gotta few things to line out but look for more rides coming up in September and October.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #596

Old 09-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #597

Old 09-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #599

Quote:
Damn Jeremy those are some awesome shots of your rig in action
Thanks man. Was a pretty good day and good shake down ride. Figured out a few issues I need to address.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #600

Here's one for you David.