Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Kentucky

Old 10-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #621
Funrunner is on a distinguished road

Funrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
haha yeah i know. i kinda for got about them. also talked to someone on here about how to get from imovie to youtube. it keep telling me it was to long and crap when it was not. but got it all worked out. about to start editing the other one from when go pro was on your 4 runner.(hopefully the editing part goes better for me, That was the first video i have ever edited) spend like 2 hours learning how and getting the ďjumpsĒ out of it all, still has a few jumps but i said screw it i got like 95% of them out.
Well it looks good to me man. The video of the cam on my runner will be cool since it will be looking at the front of your truck the whole time. Can't wait to see that one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHogrider View Post
Lexington. New member as of today
Welcome dude! I'm in Lexington too.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #622
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funrunner View Post
Well it looks good to me man. The video of the cam on my runner will be cool since it will be looking at the front of your truck the whole time. Can't wait to see that one too.
yeah thats the one iím working on. taking for ever even with it short. Iím trying to put some music on it, because itís got a bad vibration sound. I guess just where we put it vibrates really bad and was transferred to the camera.

next time you come down let me know a week or 2 ahead of time, maybe we can get some knoxville guys to go.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #624
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HHogrider;7589646]Lexington. New member as of today[/QUOTE
Give some details! Truck? Specs?
Old 10-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #627
HHogrider will become famous soon enough

Army: SFC, Field Artillery
Name: Mark
HHogrider's Tacoma Gallery
Taco

[QUOTE=mossytaco;7593102]
Quote:
Lexington. New member as of today[/QUOTE
Give some details! Truck? Specs?
2011 Pyrite Mica, double cab, short bed. So far just tint, ARE Z Series cap, Yakima rails and basket.

Ordered 17" SCS Stealth 6 today, OME lift on the way. Will wrap in shoes that require no trimming after the lift (taking suggestions) or 285/70/17 and deal with the rub.
Attached Thumbnails
Kentucky-img_2658.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #628
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HHogrider;7599290]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post

2011 Pyrite Mica, double cab, short bed. So far just tint, ARE Z Series cap, Yakima rails and basket.

Ordered 17" SCS Stealth 6 today, OME lift on the way. Will wrap in shoes that require no trimming after the lift (taking suggestions) or 285/70/17 and deal with the rub.
Welcome, just now seeing your post. about 1h south of you.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #629
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TnRedNeck721;7599799]
Quote:

Welcome, just now seeing your post. about 1h south of you.
Shut up Zach no one cares!

Just throwing this out there

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...8-jan-1st.html
Old 10-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #630
Click is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
Click's Tacoma Gallery
Here..here

Western my is here
Old 10-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #631
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HHogrider;7599290]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post

I know that truck.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:42 AM   #632
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
anddddd boom

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...8-jan-1st.html
Old 10-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #633
HHogrider will become famous soon enough

Army: SFC, Field Artillery
Name: Mark
HHogrider's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Yotabilly;7635647]
Quote:

I know that truck.
Ha...it knows you! I think those Sport 17's would be good for your truck. Offer?
Old 10-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #634
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HHogrider;7640268]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post

Ha...it knows you! I think those Sport 17's would be good for your truck. Offer?
I considered Sport 17s before, but I'm gonna go with a lightweight wheel. My lil 4 banger needs all the help it can get.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #635
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

for all you that missed our kick ass LBL trip last year..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...een-lakes.html
Old 11-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #636
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Those trips seem awesome.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #637
bonafide

without a doubt
Old 11-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #638
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

What's up people? Anyone alive here anymore? Here's a few pics from some of my recent wheeling trips!!! You all are missing out!!!!

Old 11-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #639
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Where'd you go?
Old 11-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
Where'd you go?
I live 15 minutes from Slade, ky. So we're up there all the time exploring. As a matter a fact we just got back from riding and hiking.