Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Kentucky

Old 02-14-2014, 01:29 PM   #681
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Yotabilly - you have any more pics of your rig? It looks BA in the profile pic!
Old 02-14-2014, 05:06 PM   #682
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, Thanks man. Eh it's pretty much stock aside from lift, tires and wheels, but I'm working on it. I need to take a good pic sometime.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #683
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright so I've been thinking about going to Harlan or maybe this place called moonbow lake for a weekend in May/june. Is anyone game for this idea or is Kentucky completely dead now?
Old 02-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #684
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Alright so I've been thinking about going to Harlan or maybe this place called moonbow lake for a weekend in May/june. Is anyone game for this idea or is Kentucky completely dead now?

I'm game possibly but we can talk about it.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:33 PM   #685
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Going to harlan for spring fling the first weekend of april
Old 02-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #686
Poe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Poe's Tacoma Gallery
Lexington! We should have a meet sometime!!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #687
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like its going to be a nice weekend at the Red. My Gf and I are headed that way after work, may hit up Spas Creek Rd, and Stump Cave but the main focus is getting some backpacking miles in. Any one else going down there this weekend?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #688
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poe View Post
Lexington! We should have a meet sometime!!
I'm for it!!! There are so many possibilities in the central KY region. I'm not sure anyone else would ever be interested but I think it would be cool to check out the Georgetown plant sometime. From a quick google search I've gathered that they have free tours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Looks like its going to be a nice weekend at the Red. My Gf and I are headed that way after work, may hit up Spas Creek Rd, and Stump Cave but the main focus is getting some backpacking miles in. Any one else going down there this weekend?
Have fun! I gotta head down to Somerset this weekend because my parents are visiting my sister and her baby, might as well see if I can persuade them into venturing out to Bee Rock for the day. If you haven't been there it's beautiful.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #689
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post

If my truck wasn't tore apart I'd join you. I was up there earlier today checking a few things out and looks like it'll be a muddy mess this weekend from all the melting snow and ice.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:48 PM   #690
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from around the Madisonville, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Hopkinsville area? Western part of KY?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:05 AM   #692
Lurking daily
Brussell56 is on a distinguished road

Brussell56's Tacoma Gallery
I go to school in Bowling Green. Living here for the time being.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #693
Tuckaseetacoma is on a distinguished road
Army: Parhfinder
Name: Gary
Tuckaseetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hoptown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco Man View Post
Anyone from around the Madisonville, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Hopkinsville area? Western part of KY?
I'm in hoptown
Old 03-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #695
Canyonman is on a distinguished road
Name: Sven
Canyonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Beattyville,literally 10 min fm the rr gorge,LOTS of places to wheel up here in Lee county too. Anyone interested in a run thru the mud and woods,hmu. I'm down most Saturdays
Old 04-10-2014, 05:16 PM   #696
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought I'd post this here in case anybody local needs it. It's the aluminum crush/impact bar from the front bumper. I also have the stock receiver hitch and swaybar available. I'm located in L'ville.
Attached Thumbnails
Kentucky-20140330_095150.jpg  
Old 05-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #697
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Voting Day is tomorrow so you can waste some time away from work at your polling station.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #698
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Headed to Harlan this weekend. Will be on the Putney side camping from Friday night to Monday. Anyone interested in joining shoot me a PM for the details
Old 05-19-2014, 04:25 PM   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
Voting Day is tomorrow so you can waste some time away from work at your polling station.

Voted Friday lol!
Old 05-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #700

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Headed to Harlan this weekend. Will be on the Putney side camping from Friday night to Monday. Anyone interested in joining shoot me a PM for the details

You suck!!!![emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]