Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Kentucky

Old 06-29-2014, 07:08 PM   #721
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody game for a Harlan trip maybe sometime in October or November?
Old 06-30-2014, 06:41 AM   #722
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Anybody game for a Harlan trip maybe sometime in October or November?
May be down there for Fall Crawl. Usually mid-October
Old 06-30-2014, 10:24 AM   #723
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah last year I was up there with the tn group the weekend before. How busy is it during fall crawl?
Old 06-30-2014, 07:49 PM   #724
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm wanting to make it to Harlan this fall but not sure when or if I'll make it or not. Gotta see what's gonna happen with my job. If that pans out I'll either be at Southeast Takeover or Fall Crawl one hopefully.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:31 PM   #725
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
I'm wanting to make it to Harlan this fall but not sure when or if I'll make it or not. Gotta see what's gonna happen with my job. If that pans out I'll either be at Southeast Takeover or Fall Crawl one hopefully.
Hell yeah! I need to come up slade sometime and wheel sometime. Still haven't got around to it.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:06 PM   #726
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Hell yeah! I need to come up slade sometime and wheel sometime. Still haven't got around to it.

Yeah we're up there all the time. Yell at me and well plan something
Old 06-30-2014, 09:09 PM   #727
Quote:
Will do man. I've watched a ton of videos of slade and it looks killer.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:54 AM   #728

Quote:

Yeah there's tons of videos and pics of it but none of that do it justice. I will tell you they're in the process of developing a 3000 acre park in Slade to get forest rangers off our back. More to come on that though.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:57 AM   #729

Couple pics from out last trip out.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #730

Hello, hello, hello ky!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #731
Old 07-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #732
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Hello as well.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:12 AM   #733

Lol figured id see of anyone else was alive here besides myself and drunktaco
Old 07-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #735
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Should we post "ag" from time to time for saftey? AG meaning all good.

I stole that from Hello Ladies.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #736
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here every once in a while. Really just waiting on an off road trip to be posted, never been anywhere in KY.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:18 PM   #737

Let me know and I can plan on. I live 15 minutes from Slade and I'm there all the time.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:02 PM   #738
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, only a couple hours away and I've got some vacation time this month. Are you able to wheel and camp along the trails?
Old 07-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATaco View Post
Cool, only a couple hours away and I've got some vacation time this month. Are you able to wheel and camp along the trails?

Cool there's always tons of rides and I go by myself lots of times if my junk is together. Yeah there is pay camping and also free camping.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #740
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys been I while since I've swung by in the Ky thread but if you guys could help me out that would be awesome
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=342663

Just click on the thread and vote for me. Thank you guys!