Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Kentucky

Old 12-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #81
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from madisonville
Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #82
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
Brandon, if Jeremy knows where you live, we are waking your butt up at 8am. you best be ready!

and Jeremy this weekend is off anyways. i couldn't get anyone else to go besides my cousin and i.
Good luck with that! Haha the weekends my only day to sleep in so i take advantage. I catch up on the trails though. I'll be down for some wheeling as long as I'm not working that weekend. Been working every Saturday for the past 2-3 months so we will see how it goes.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #84
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
my mom's side of the family is from mt. sterling (Montgomery Co)
Really? All of my family is from there also.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #85
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad to see this thread is going good. Maybe we should ask if Kentucky can be moved to the southeast section as opposed to the Midwest.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #86
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
aye yo mods!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #87
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
I'm glad to see this thread is going good. Maybe we should ask if Kentucky can be moved to the southeast section as opposed to the Midwest.
i think that would be a good idea, probley more action in here imo.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #88
Not very many members from western ky
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #89
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
we should all have a meet sometime on saturday or sunday like a greet and meet somewhere in the middle of everyone to cut down drive time
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #90
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have stock 16" wheels off a tundra, someone should straight up trade me for their 17"s. i'll even pay to have them switched
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #91
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
Not very many members from western ky
as far as i know its just us from west ky
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #92
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
we should all have a meet sometime on saturday or sunday like a greet and meet somewhere in the middle of everyone to cut down drive time
i think we should save that for jan 5th lol. my dec is booked!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #93
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im game if not busy!

Quote:
if we cant get together then it will have to do!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #94

Quote:
how close is everyone to louisville/lexington
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #95
bonafide

louisville is 1-1.5hr lex is 30min
Old 12-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #96
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
lexington is 45 minutes, louisville is 90 minutes or more depending on traffic.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #97
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how close is everyone to louisville/lexington
I'm about 30 minutes from Lex depending on traffic.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #98
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Call to action!

Wednesday Dec. 12 at 7PM
Powell County Courthouse
525 Washington Street
Stanton, KY 40380

The Powell County, KY Fiscal Fiscal Court will have the issues of Sand Lick on its agenda. The issue at hand is the plans of the United States Forest Service for next spring, which is to deny recreational access to multiple uses and inexplicably flood the Sand Lick area.

Project Webpage

http://www.fs.fed.us/nepa/nepa_project_ ... ject=18901

To impact the situation, you must show up in person! Carpool!

Please the spread the word online and at home, bring friends, and family to show your support for keeping public lands open to the public in the Sand Lick area and all public lands. This is an important step in the fight and a necessary one so please make the trip to Powell County and help the cause!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #99
bonafide

^sweet guys, for real everyone needs to try to act upon this. we can't lose slade!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Call to action!

Wednesday Dec. 12 at 7PM
Powell County Courthouse
525 Washington Street
Stanton, KY 40380

The Powell County, KY Fiscal Fiscal Court will have the issues of Sand Lick on its agenda. The issue at hand is the plans of the United States Forest Service for next spring, which is to deny recreational access to multiple uses and inexplicably flood the Sand Lick area.

Project Webpage

Please the spread the word online and at home, bring friends, and family to show your support for keeping public lands open to the public in the Sand Lick area and all public lands. This is an important step in the fight and a necessary one so please make the trip to Powell County and help the cause!

Previous date and link was wrong!!! Heres the correct date.

Call to action!

Tuesday Dec. 11th at 7PM
Powell County Courthouse
525 Washington Street
Stanton, KY 40380

Project Webpage