Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Someone to install lift in ATL?

Old 01-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
Someone to install lift in ATL?

I am in Atlanta and need someone to install my Toytec C/O, OME leaf springs and i might have my UCA by then. I know i could do it but simply to not have the time to mess with it. Any help is appreciated.
thanks GA members!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
if you find someone to do it for you that isn't a shop (such as someone off this forum) i would like to see it in person. if not take lots of pics.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
if you feel like coming to south carolina for a weekend(or at least a saturday).......im pretty sure me and tigerfan00 will do the install for you.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
if you feel like coming to south carolina for a weekend(or at least a saturday).......im pretty sure me and tigerfan00 will do the install for you.
yep...i'll help
Old 01-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
yep...i'll help
i forgot to mention...im closer to ATL than will more than likely...just shoot up I-20 and will can come down and we'll knock it out

bring beer and dip and the parts and the labor is free
Old 01-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i forgot to mention...im closer to ATL than will more than likely...just shoot up I-20 and will can come down and we'll knock it out

bring beer and dip and the parts and the labor is free
either way.......that'll work too.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
either way.......that'll work too.
downside is im going to be moving in the next couple of weeks and losing the use of the floor jack and giant compressor...sooo yeah...bring it down this weekend while i still have all those things!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #8

Quote:
downside is im going to be moving in the next couple of weeks and losing the use of the floor jack and giant compressor...sooo yeah...bring it down this weekend while i still have all those things!
ah, well.......we'll have to do it our normal way..............no air tools. wont be too bad tho.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
ah, well.......we'll have to do it our normal way..............no air tools. wont be too bad tho.
says you...i've gotten used to having a compressor the size of my hot water heater to do the work for me
Old 01-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
says you...i've gotten used to having a compressor the size of my hot water heater to do the work for me
How far up I 20 are you? I still needto order the parts and have shipped to me. I am likely 3 weeks out from being able to instal. I can turn a wrench okay myself but have never installed a lift. Some help would be great. Thanks guys. Beers and dip are on me! Let's make a plan.
I will order tomorrow.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:09 PM   #11

Quote:
.........im used to using a compressor at work...not home. now when we get outta this damned condo.........im getting a good compressor......and we WILL have a garage!!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaTosin View Post
How far up I 20 are you? I still needto order the parts and have shipped to me. I am likely 3 weeks out from being able to instal. I can turn a wrench okay myself but have never installed a lift. Some help would be great. Thanks guys. Beers and dip are on me! Let's make a plan.
I will order tomorrow.
cool deal man!!! just figure how much closer Jeff is than i am......im in rock hill, he's closer to columbia.......we'll get it done for ya!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
cool deal man!!! just figure how much closer Jeff is than i am......im in rock hill, he's closer to columbia.......we'll get it done for ya!

yup...im in columbia...well...im actually right outside columbia right now but in the next couple weeks i'll be back in columbia
Old 01-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #14

Quote:
I will order tomorrow.
thats also a pretty good time frame too cause i will be working on my dad's property for the next couple of weeks finishing up......then we should be done.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
The Not So New guy

driving to cola..

i will be headed up to columbia sometime (no hurry) to get the factory wheels and tires from my parents house - (i took them off with about 200miles on the truck). I could stay an extra day there to get to work with you guys on this install. Or i could stop somewhere between. whatever works best. I will try to get this stuff ordered tomorrow. I do not have the dough for the UCA yet though - it is killing me. Do you guys like TC for UCA? would like to install all together and be done with it.
thanks guys.

tigerfan - you from columbia? where did you go to school?
i was born and raised there...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
i will be headed up to columbia sometime (no hurry) to get the factory wheels and tires from my parents house - (i took them off with about 200miles on the truck). I could stay an extra day there to get to work with you guys on this install. Or i could stop somewhere between. whatever works best. I will try to get this stuff ordered tomorrow. I do not have the dough for the UCA yet though - it is killing me. Do you guys like TC for UCA? would like to install all together and be done with it.
thanks guys.

yep...born and raised...will PM you about high school...

let us know when you get the parts and want to come up to columbia and do this!
Old 01-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #17

Quote:
thanks guys.

the tc's are great from what i hear man. im saving for a set myself(along with lots of other things!!!)