Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

January 2013 Raleigh Area Meet Up

View Poll Results: Which time would you prefer? (Sat. Jan 19th)
Lunch (1pm) 5 83.33%
Dinner (6pm) 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Watchin' this thread. May have other plans that weekend. Don't add me to the list, but don't be surprised if I show up either
Old 12-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #23
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm tempting... only 1.5 hrs away
Old 12-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #25
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
You know you want to come up. Should be a good time.
i dont know man... its kinda far for just lunch for 2-3 pple. However if we do this one a weekend and we can go to an NC state party it would be worth it. Ill bring IV kits for the following hangovers
Old 12-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #26
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Whiskey View Post
i dont know man... its kinda far for just lunch for 2-3 pple. However if we do this one a weekend and we can go to an NC state party it would be worth it. Ill bring IV kits for the following hangovers
Lol that would be a story. "TW users crash NC State house Party"

They wouldn't know what hit em
Old 12-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #27
tim allan has a spectacular aura abouttim allan has a spectacular aura about

tim allan's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I could hang out at state ,there is already enough straight pipe z71 "country" boys at wake tech and around apex area...
Old 12-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #28
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim allan View Post
I don't think I could hang out at state ,there is already enough straight pipe z71 "country" boys at wake tech and around apex area...
It's actually not as bad on campus as people make us out to be. But yeah most of the huge, redneck chevys around town and such have Wake Tech parking stickers in their rear windshield
Old 12-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
It's actually not as bad on campus as people make us out to be. But yeah most of the huge, redneck chevys around town and such have Wake Tech parking stickers in their rear windshield

I am pretty sure they are only at wake tech to transfer to the "motherland" NCSTATE....

my buddy and I road around main campus at state one thursday night, all the little girls were all hoed out sitting in front of the dorms, we were in his turbo type r swap civic, some dbag in a maxima coupe was trying to race us the whole time...we did a photoshoot at the dan allen parking deck

wasn't too impressed, that and most of my credits won't transfer for my civil engineering degree (soapbox off)

what time are we meeting up...I can be there a little after 6 but might be rocking the yota of pex uniform
Old 12-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #30
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am pretty sure they are only at wake tech to transfer to the "motherland" NCSTATE....

my buddy and I road around main campus at state one thursday night, all the little girls were all hoed out sitting in front of the dorms, we were in his turbo type r swap civic, some dbag in a maxima coupe was trying to race us the whole time...we did a photoshoot at the dan allen parking deck

wasn't too impressed, that and most of my credits won't transfer for my civil engineering degree (soapbox off)

what time are we meeting up...I can be there a little after 6 but might be rocking the yota of pex uniform
You got to know what transfers before taking classes elsewhere, a lot of people get screwed over by that. Luckily I haven't had to deal with much credits from elsewhere except high school.

And time of meet is still TBA, probably will start to gauge this sometime in the next week or so.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #31

whoooaaaaa.... I heard hoes and sororities ... where do I sign up?
Old 12-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #32

Quote:
whoooaaaaa.... I heard hoes and sororities ... where do I sign up?
don't worry about those barely out of hs bishes...the waitresses at ale house are bangin!
Old 12-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #33

Quote:
don't worry about those barely out of hs bishes...the waitresses at ale house are bangin!

those bishes tho , are easy to talk to and get what you want. Im not lookin to wife one of them or anything. Ive never been to the Ale house here and I havent been to the one over there so i think i might be missing out
Old 12-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #34
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
those bishes tho , are easy to talk to and get what you want. Im not lookin to wife one of them or anything. Ive never been to the Ale house here and I havent been to the one over there so i think i might be missing out
Some of the sorostitutes are actually pretty good

And I've never been to Carolina Ale House, looking forward to going.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #35

idk about the one at bragg...I guess your right...you and I both need to hit up one of those parties....hey all you fake country hoes...lol here comes tacoma world....wanna see how my elocker actuates...check out my atrac
Old 12-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #36

Quote:
idk about the one at bragg...I guess your right...you and I both need to hit up one of those parties....hey all you fake country hoes...lol here comes tacoma world....wanna see how my elocker actuates...check out my atrac
Thats what im talking about... you show them your Atrac and ill show them why Medics do it til it feels better

im on the pending list as of now ...maybe .... kinda sorta
Old 12-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #37
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
most of your straight pipe z71'ers at State are in the 2 year ag program, which is a joke in the first place. . . . not that im getting "defensive", make all the jokes you want haha. i love good ole NCSU. hate to have to leave her in a few months

but in reference to your other post, yeah the credit transferring at State isn't very lenient. one of my roommates, who has never come close to failing a class is going to have to have an extra year because a ton of his credits didn't transfer from his 2 years at guilford.

anywho, i should still be groovy for the meet up. . and also senior chad, if you want to meet/grab some pizza, beer, burrito, whatever on hillsborough street when the semester starts back, hit me up!
Old 12-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #38
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am a genius.

hey TW member/NCSU student trolling this thread right now, want to ride with me/drive me back from the Ale House after this meet?

Old 12-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #39
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i am a genius.

hey TW member/NCSU student trolling this thread right now, want to ride with me/drive me back from the Ale House after this meet?

It's on Saturday isn't it? I'm not gonna be in town.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #40
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue97taco View Post
It's on Saturday isn't it? I'm not gonna be in town.