Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

January 2013 Raleigh Area Meet Up

View Poll Results: Which time would you prefer? (Sat. Jan 19th)
Lunch (1pm) 5 83.33%
Dinner (6pm) 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #41
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, ill be down to grab somethin to eat with y'all sometime though.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #42
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
anywho, i should still be groovy for the meet up. . and also senior chad, if you want to meet/grab some pizza, beer, burrito, whatever on hillsborough street when the semester starts back, hit me up!
Yeah hillsborough sounds great. Hopefully I won't have much going on the first couple weeks of january except basketball games so we could set something up. Not old enough yet for beer though
Old 12-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #43
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
for any of you concerned about making the trip "worth your while", the dixie gun and knife show will be at the fairgrounds that day. . bout 3 miles from OP's meet location.

http://dixiegunandknifeshow.com/pages/Raleigh-Show.html
Old 12-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #44
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for any of you concerned about making the trip "worth your while", the dixie gun and knife show will be at the fairgrounds that day. . bout 3 miles from OP's meet location.

http://dixiegunandknifeshow.com/pages/Raleigh-Show.html
I want to go to this. Good find
Old 12-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #45
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I want to go to this. Good find
saw it on a billboard on capital boulevard friday haha. . didn't think you'd mind if i tossed it in here.

i might go myself
Old 12-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #46
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
saw it on a billboard on capital boulevard friday haha. . didn't think you'd mind if i tossed it in here.

i might go myself
I think my roommate and I may go. I've never been to a gun show before so it should be a good time.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #48
I'm a zit. Get it?

Old 01-02-2013, 05:42 AM   #49
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With the beginning of the year quickly approaching, I thought it would be a great time to have a Raleigh area meet and greet and grab some food while we're at it.

When: Saturday January 19th, Time TBD

Where: Carolina Ale House
2240 Walnut Street, Cary, NC
http://goo.gl/maps/g9xdg

Looking forward to meeting some fellow TW'ers in the Raleigh area!

Attendees:
Chad
nothinlikeayota
jgwheeler17
That's perfect, I'm in.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #51
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Would anyone be up for Shoe Creek weekend after this, Jan 26-28?
hmmm.... looking for a riding buddy?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #52
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hmmm.... looking for a riding buddy?
You don't wanna wheel?
Old 01-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #53
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
You don't wanna wheel?
on my bish ass stock ride? . . . shoe creek friendly to trucks like dat?
Old 01-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #54
LRGRNR

Quote:
on my bish ass stock ride? . . . shoe creek friendly to trucks like dat?
I think they said it was prerunner friendly.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #55
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
I think they said it was prerunner friendly.
well i got offroadz tires, and four wheel drive wid a locka. so maybe i'll be aight.

. . i sub'd to it. we shall see. i can't plan that far ahead right now
Old 01-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #56
LRGRNR

Quote:
well i got offroadz tires, and four wheel drive wid a locka. so maybe i'll be aight.

. . i sub'd to it. we shall see. i can't plan that far ahead right now
I guess that puts us even, I got lift and you got locka.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #58
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So this is who we have now?

Chad
nothinlikeayota
jgwheeler17
jandrews (maybe? who the hell knows)
Sandman614
I'm still in so far too. Planning to be there unless something changes.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #59
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
I'm still in so far too. Planning to be there unless something changes.
Oops, skipped over your post

Attendees:
Chad
nothinlikeayota
jgwheeler17
Sandman614
GTechoma

anyone else?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #60
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oops, skipped over your post

Attendees:
Chad
nothinlikeayota
jgwheeler17
Sandman614
GTechoma