Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

January 2013 Raleigh Area Meet Up

View Poll Results: Which time would you prefer? (Sat. Jan 19th)
Lunch (1pm) 5 83.33%
Dinner (6pm) 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
January 2013 Raleigh Area Meet Up

With the beginning of the year quickly approaching, I thought it would be a great time to have a Raleigh area meet and greet and grab some food while we're at it.

When: Saturday January 19th, 1 PM

Where: Carolina Ale House
2240 Walnut Street, Cary, NC
http://goo.gl/maps/g9xdg

Looking forward to meeting some fellow TW'ers in the Raleigh area!

Attendees:
Chad
jgwheeler17
jandrews (maybe)
GTechoma
AlphaEcho2k5
fallen4her02 (maybe)
on to the neXt
Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
dizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dizzle01333246's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
With the beginning of the year quickly approaching, I thought it would be a great time to have a Raleigh area meet and greet and grab some food while we're at it.

Where: I'm open to suggestions on where to eat but a good location that would work well for parking purposes is at Centrum at Crossroads in Cary. There's several restaurants in the complex including Carolina Ale House, Wild Wing Cafe, and Red Robin. We could also go to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Garner or Cary. Once the date gets closer we can finalize a location, so make suggestions now.

Dates: Up for debate so make a suggestion. Two dates that I know now will work for me are Sunday, January 13, and Saturday, January 19. A poll will be added later to finalize a date.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow TW'ers in the Raleigh area!

Attendees:
Chad
nothinlikeayota
Awesome that saturday would work for me best as I will be driving from Greenville.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Once I see how many people are okay with those two dates and don't want a totally different weekend, I'll set up a poll with dates and we'll go from there (probably in the next week or so). Obviously some days are going to better for other people, but we'll try our best to accomodate.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
tim allan has a spectacular aura abouttim allan has a spectacular aura about

tim allan's Tacoma Gallery
sundays work best for me unless we meet after 7pm
Old 12-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #10
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
ima keep an eye on this as theres a possibility that by jan 19 ill be relocated down there
Old 12-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Set some shit in stone. Pick a time, a place so people can make plans. If people can't make it, they can't make it.

Leaving this stuff open ended is why so many of these meets fall apart at the last minute.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #12
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Set some shit in stone. Pick a time, a place so people can make plans. If people can't make it, they can't make it.

Leaving this stuff open ended is why so many of these meets fall apart at the last minute.
This is also true
Old 12-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #13
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
This is also true
Okay Saturday January 19th it is.

Please let me know what time frame on Saturday works best (early afternoon (12-3) or late afternoon (3-6)) for you all.

Also copy this attendee list and add yourself if you plan on attending:

Attendees:
Chad
Old 12-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
im down like a clown charlie brown.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #15
dizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dizzle01333246's Tacoma Gallery
January 19th works for me too.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:28 AM   #16
tim allan has a spectacular aura abouttim allan has a spectacular aura about

tim allan's Tacoma Gallery
meet up at 6pm and I can come!
carolina ale house boys

Attendees:
Chad
tim allan
Old 12-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #17
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #18
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim allan View Post
meet up at 6pm and I can come!
carolina ale house boys

Attendees:
Chad
tim allan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
I should be able to make this.
Carolina Ale House seems to be the resounding choice so I'll go ahead and pencil that one in up in the OP.

Attendees:
Chad
nothinlikeayota
jgwheeler17
tim allan
GTechoma