1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Possible new years run to Slade, KY Jan, 5th

Discussion in 'South East' started by mossytaco, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Dec 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    mossytaco

mossytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Was thinking about trying to get a ride together to Slade on the 5th if the weather is decent and there is anyone interested. Ive got to work on the 1st so the weekend is the only time I'm able to ride and the fact we havent been able to ride the past 3 months because I've been wrenching on the tacoma. Anyone interested or needing more info post up or text me. I'll post up more info as it gets closer but probably meet up in Stanton between 9 or 10 and go from there. Maybe split into different groups depending on who all shows.

2. Jan 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    mossytaco

mossytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    We had a a great ride today. The weather was a little cool but in all it was perfect. Didn't matter to us since we were in the woods. We had a good turn out also with 5 toyotas and 4 jeeps coming out. Didn't do anything to crazy since it was a shake down run for my truck and had alot of guys driving 2 or 3 hours to get here for there first time to Slade. We started out at Sand Lick going through Little Widow maker and ended with Stump Cave. Here is a link to my photobucket album below. We also had some video I will try to get loaded up when I have time.

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l63 ... /1-5-2013/

Products Discussed in

To Top