Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day

Old 01-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #101
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna load up the truck with whatever and head out around 10. No clue how far it is but figure it shouldnt be too far
Old 01-13-2013, 06:29 AM   #102
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Im gonna load up the truck with whatever and head out around 10. No clue how far it is but figure it shouldnt be too far
Probably about 30-45 minutes for you. Address is in the main post.

And you said it was going to be sunny...

Matt
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #103
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I couldn't make it, I couldn't get my crap together with the coil overs and with the relatively warm weather, I would rather take the kids to the park. Hope you all enjoyed!
Old 01-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #104
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks luke for hosting. Had a good time. Weather could have been a little sunnier but at least it wasnt too cold.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #105
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Thanks luke for hosting. Had a good time. Weather could have been a little sunnier but at least it wasnt too cold.
x2, thanks Luke. It was nice to have a big garage and driveway like that.

Matt
Old 01-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #106
Look away, I'm hideous!

Matt let me know when you get your bumper in if you need any help with the lights or install. Sucks that it didnt arrive in time. We coulda knocked that out in no time.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #107

Firefighter:
Quote:
Matt let me know when you get your bumper in if you need any help with the lights or install. Sucks that it didnt arrive in time. We coulda knocked that out in no time.
Yeah, I'll message you when they get here. What's your schedule look like for this week? I have a feeling they will be here by Monday or Tuesday but I don't want to inconvenience you so I could wait till the weekend if that's better. Anytime you could help would be great.

Matt
Old 01-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #108
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm "free" evenings this week if you need help. Just lemme get better first.. Prolly not till Tuesday or Wednesday evening judging by the way my chest feels.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:36 AM   #109
Look away, I'm hideous!

My wife is off today so if you manage to get them today i can do this evening after 3:30-4:00. After that shes working all week. I could do saturday, sunday, monday, or tuesday of next week. If you want to try for a different day i can see of my in laws could come over and watch the little one for a bit.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:57 AM   #110
PinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Luke
PinkTaco69's Tacoma Gallery
No prob guys, it was good to meet you. I tried searching for the "legends' thread but couldn't find it. Any chance you have a link to the kid that jumped his truck?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 AM   #111

Firefighter:
Here yuh go

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gre...d-legends.html

Matt
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #112
Look away, I'm hideous!

here you go the video:
Old 01-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #113
Look away, I'm hideous!

thats weird I'm posting the link to youtube but it's not showing up?

Just go to youtube and type in bro destroys tacoma
Old 01-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #114

Firefighter:
Let's see if this works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVkWA0uoYC8

EDIT-It's at least showing up for me, dunno...

Matt
Old 01-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #115
Look away, I'm hideous!

maybe its my interwebs here. they have it pretty locked down
Old 01-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #116
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
some pics from yesterday!
Attached Thumbnails
Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0002revised.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0003revised.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0004revised.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0006revised.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0008revisedagain.jpg  

Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0010revisedagain.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0013revisedagain.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0024revised.jpg   Northern Virginia Mod / Meet Day-dsc_0025revised.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #117

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6hokie View Post
some pics from yesterday!
Nice pictures man! I think you're working that new camera just fine. I think I've found my new current picture for my build.

Matt
Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #118
Look away, I'm hideous!

X2 good pics man. I always forget to take them. No need to black out my plates though im not worried about stalkers with the mellon on top of my neck LOL.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #119

Firefighter:
Quote:
X2 good pics man. I always forget to take them. No need to black out my plates though im not worried about stalkers with the mellon on top of my neck LOL.

Matt
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #120
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone needs help with there bumper or installs, I'm always available.