**South Carolina Meet**Feb 23,2013

View Poll Results: will you be there?
Yes 11 39.29%
No 2 7.14%
Trying 5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #341
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
Does anyone know how to or someone who makes flags... I would like a custom TW flag to fly as well.. ( am I becoming a TW whore? )
It's possible
Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #342
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
1.No
2.Maybe lol i was happy as fock when i got my TW sticker 1 year ago
Remember cam, don't fuck up this time haha
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #343
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Guys, im going to get a LED bar before the meet and I would LOVE if someone could help me wire it up(or teach) and help me find a way to mount it inside of my satoshi..
Old 01-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #344
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Guys, im going to get a LED bar before the meet and I would LOVE if someone could help me wire it up(or teach) and help me find a way to mount it inside of my satoshi..
1...2...3...NOT IT!!! lol
Old 01-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #345
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
1...2...3...NOT IT!!! lol
TOO LATE! You are the leader of my elite-lighting squad

Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 AM   #346
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You want a 20" okledlight bar? Easiest way to mount it in you rsatoshi is with the BAMF mount.

After getting mine wired up I remembered exactly why I hate LED flashlights. I'm going to be upgrading to some of the baja designs hid offroad lights soon.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #347
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihadmail View Post
You want a 20" okledlight bar? Easiest way to mount it in you rsatoshi is with the BAMF mount.

After getting mine wired up I remembered exactly why I hate LED flashlights. I'm going to be upgrading to some of the baja designs hid offroad lights soon.
i dont wanna buy one of those.. and why do you not like your LED lightbar?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:06 AM   #348
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
getting my rigid bar behind my Satoshi was a dog. I had to take a dremel to to the support bar in the center to get it to fit. I used a BAMF LED mount too. Here is the write up I did on it:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...d-satoshi.html
Old 01-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #349
Quote:
i dont wanna buy one of those.. and why do you not like your LED lightbar?
Even being flood and spot combined, it is super bright up close and doesn't carry the light as far as I wanted it to. Just like a LED flashlight, there's an intense almost blinding bright white spot and the light fades out pretty quickly as you move away from that spot.

It's so bright that the yellow line is too much to look at while driving with it on on a paved road. I'm just going to get a set of those HID spot pattern lights and *hopefully* be done with it.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #350
AKA Crash Bandicoot

shit... >_> i didnt anticipate an added cost to mounting it inside the satoshi. Lower valence perhaps?

Old 01-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #351
I've seen a few people fab up spacers to mount a 30" bar to the stock crash beam so that it shines through the lower valence.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #352
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Awww hell, people made those LED bars look really good as far as output and now you say it isnt that good? .-. more research to be done.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #353
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awww hell, people made those LED bars look really good as far as output and now you say it isnt that good? .-. more research to be done.
should depend on the total lumen output and the type of beam.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #354
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
should depend on the total lumen output and the type of beam.

Cam I'll try to meet up with you one night when you're in the area and let you check out the light output for yourself.

I agree it *should* depend on lumens and the type of beam. But a 7200 lumen light with half spot beam and half flood beam should do better than this.

I'm just not satisfied with LED output, I don't think the light bar I have is lower quality than any of the others.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #355
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with you on the output not being quite what I expected from some of the pics I'd seen. While the spot beam doesn't project as much as I'd like it's still way brighter than the blitzpro I had before. I really only use mine on backroads where I've hit multiple deer and Offroad so not much street use, there's no way you could use it with any kind of traffic heading towards you.. I will say I'm satisfied with mine cause it surely projects further than my other lights and helps me see up and around the corners I'm comin up on at least 1/8 of a mile or so if not a little more.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #357
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
._. shoot. Well i'll have to look at other lighting options in the meantime
*cough* retrofit first *cough* still to this day my favorite mod.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #358
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
*cough* retrofit first *cough* still to this day my favorite mod.
a couple problems with that.

-I only have about 180-200$ to spend
-My set on my headlights suck ass, and i burned the plastic cover when i jumped my truck one time,
-I dont have the funds for such an endeavor
-I've drooled over so many but alas i cannot afford them

next
Old 01-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #359
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.... That sucks about the LED bars I was really wanting to go with one. How about just a set of HIDs for the headlights and fogs then?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #360
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
eh just hold onto your money and start saving to get what you really want or until you know exactly how you are going to mount it.. no need to blow the money on something that's going to drain your saved money..