View Poll Results: will you be there?
Yes 11 39.29%
No 2 7.14%
Trying 5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #21
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
Wait. Why are you bumping the thread, shouldn't you be busy planning this shindig?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 AM   #25
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
I want to come this time. Hopefully it works out and I won't be working on my truck the weekend this happens.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:23 AM   #28
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
does your wife have a single sister?..lol jk jk
Old 01-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #29
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
a Saturday would be best for me
Old 01-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #30
Tuhkohmuh is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
Tuhkohmuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
In depending on if the grillmaster is there and he's cooking the food
Should be able to make it and I don't mind cooking again.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #31
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhkohmuh View Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #34
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like it's going to be in feb/march potentially so you'll be good and you'll be driving a good ways
Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #35
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhkohmuh View Post
The grille master has spoken. So I will be there!! Haha. My gf will not be there though. She was bored as hell if y'all couldn't tell
Old 01-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
The grille master has spoken. So I will be there!! Haha. My gf will not be there though. She was bored as hell if y'all couldn't tell
You can bring her, ill keep her entertained
Old 01-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
You can bring her, ill keep her entertained
we both could

bring her...
Old 01-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #38
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha I'm pretty sure she would kill me if she had to go to another one
Old 01-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
we both could

bring her...
I'm cool with that as long as you're not bigger than me, I know what they say about black guys
Old 01-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #40
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
does your wife have a single sister?..lol jk jk
actually yes but she lives in augusta.. and works at the burn center.. i doubt she will be down here to come but i will keep you posted haha