Trying 5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #41
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
Lives in Augusta you say....

Old 01-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #42
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
I'm cool with that as long as you're not bigger than me, I know what they say about black guys
That we're black?

Old 01-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #43
Tuhkohmuh is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
Tuhkohmuh's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, planning on doing something a little more interesting this time. Maybe some Ribs, leg quarters, some corn on the cob etc. Can also do a few burgers or hot dogs if some one prefers. If anybody has something else that would be great too. Really want make this meet great and know some good eats won't hurt. Looking forward to it.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #45
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhkohmuh View Post
Ok, planning on doing something a little more interesting this time. Maybe some Ribs, leg quarters, some corn on the cob etc. Can also do a few burgers or hot dogs if some one prefers. If anybody has something else that would be great too. Really want make this meet great and know some good eats won't hurt. Looking forward to it.
I prefer burgers and sausage dogs(like the ones we had). Im a simple man but all that sound good as hell too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
yep in augusta
Kevinsc, TW member,TW matchmaker
Old 01-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #46
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I prefer burgers and sausage dogs(like the ones we had). Im a simple man but all that sound good as hell too!

Kevinsc, TW member,TW matchmaker
i'm always game for people to eat my sausage...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #48
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
you bastard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
hahaha she needs a bf too!

TW works as a dating site as well i see.

This could be intresting.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #49
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
I'm cool with that as long as you're not bigger than me, I know what they say about black guys
Haha I think I've got it under control. I don't believe ill need y'all's help haha
Old 01-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #50
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Hey jack! Chad and Blake were all over your sausage last meet...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Haha I think I've got it under control. I don't believe ill need y'all's help haha
Well hell, all 3 of us could have a go if she was down

Quote:

i was too...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #52
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
there's plenty to go around and i'm always willing to hang it out there
Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #56
No problem Kevin. It looks good for sure.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #57
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihadmail View Post
No problem Kevin. It looks good for sure.
We're you the guy I thought looked like Jimmie Johnson? Haha
Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #58
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
All you need is some wheels/tires and that thing is set
and a new front emblem...dont forget that part.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #59
Quote:
We're you the guy I thought looked like Jimmie Johnson? Haha

Yes sir. I'll be signing autographs if I make it to the next meet.