**South Carolina Meet**Feb 23,2013

View Poll Results: will you be there?
Yes 11 39.29%
No 2 7.14%
Trying 5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #1141
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
8 years ago... How much were your payments and what did you get a degree in?
Not bad $62 and some change a month, network engineer. But I had about 12,000 I put toward it when I started. I think I was left to owe about 30k ish
Old 02-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #1142
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
Well Burt, ambiguous, had me order the missing shrouds direct from TRS to cut down on shipping time and then refunded the purchase price. He definitely went above and beyond to correct a mistake that I made.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:19 PM   #1143
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Not bad $62 and some change a month, network engineer. But I had about 12,000 I put toward it when I started. I think I was left to owe about 30k ish
is that a type of engineering? Im a computer science major just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihadmail View Post
Well Burt, ambiguous, had me order the missing shrouds direct from TRS to cut down on shipping time and then refunded the purchase price. He definitely went above and beyond to correct a mistake that I made.
He's a good guy, good for him on his part.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #1144
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that a type of engineering? Im a computer science major just wondering.
Yeah exact same thing, I just hate saying computer science, engineer sounds so much better lol
Old 02-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #1145
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Yeah exact same thing, I just hate saying computer science, engineer sounds so much better lol
xD lolololol I see what you did there everyone thinks i can fix their computers... I have to tell them i write code lol.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #1146
AKA Crash Bandicoot

alright guys im about to post some pics of my wiring intuition, let me know if this is right, and one more question, if my Horizontal alignment is off how do i fix it? loosen the lock nut and adjust as needed?
Old 02-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #1148
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
You put the connectors together correctly and yes you just rotate the projector housing to correct horizontal alignment. You will still use the aiming screws to correct left/right and up/down movement
Old 02-19-2013, 03:42 PM   #1149
AKA Crash Bandicoot

alright sweet! now i do the other side and when the sun goes down, i test them will have pics tonite
Old 02-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #1150
AKA Crash Bandicoot

now im not going to do it right now, just want to know, how do i place the bulbs in?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #1151
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Alright fellas, it got dark and i couldnt mount anything in the darkness of the parking lot...

BUT i did get something done today, Bulbs mounted, wiring complete, all i need to do is test horizontal, buy some sealant and i will be good to go on to the pics.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #1152
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks crooked
Old 02-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #1153
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Looks crooked
It's totally not glued together just visualizing what it'll look like
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #1154
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
im out
Old 02-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #1155
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Why?
Old 02-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #1156
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Why?
goin with you
Old 02-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #1157
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
goin with you
Oh hell yeah.

Guess I'm out now though
Old 02-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Oh hell yeah.

Guess I'm out now though
where are yall going to do your leave packs at?
Old 02-20-2013, 05:08 AM   #1159
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
where are yall going to do your leave packs at?
Hell idk. He said some barn somewhere
Old 02-20-2013, 05:13 AM   #1160
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's totally not glued together just visualizing what it'll look like
Just giving you a hard time