**South Carolina Meet**Feb 23,2013

View Poll Results: will you be there?
Yes 11 39.29%
No 2 7.14%
Trying 5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool **South Carolina Meet**Feb 23,2013

EDIT: UPDATE #4: Poll added. VOTE NOW

Alrighty..

Im gonna have another stab at this since the third time,

1. I didnt make reservations till last minute(prob not gonna do that again)
2. I changed the location litterally 3 days before the meet()
3. We had a good turnout but it could potentially be better
4. The holiday weekend of the meet last time was an inconvience for some.
5. My organizational skills suck. Badly lol

So Same as last time, We shall meet and talk and do similar things from the last meet hopefully with more people.

Uh lets get a couple things sorted out first i suppose

UPDATE:

DATE: Saturday, Feburary 23,2013

9564 Two Notch RD | Columbia, SC 29223 | Phone: 803-788-2706 | Fax: 803-788-4414 | sesquicentennial@scprt.com

http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/se...roduction.aspx
------------------------------------------
HOURS AND ADMISSION
Admission : $2 adults; $1.25 SC seniors; age 15 & younger free
Days and Hours of Operation : 8am-6pm, daily (extended from 7am to 9pm during Daylight Saving Time)
Office Hours : 11 am-noon & 4-5pm, daily
Date: Saturday,Feb 23th,2013.
TIME:12:00PM-5PM

UPDATE #2:
Since on of the members coming to the meet was nice enough to reserve the shelter for us(he knows who he is) I figure we need to try and recoup some of his funds back, If everyone would give me in between 3-5$ to cover the shelter which was about 65$ like last time that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

This will be the last update on this OP. :P 2 weeks to go

I reserve the right to change these

Discuss

edit: Poll added

FINAL UPDATE #3

alright guys question number 2 which should have been asked from the get go,

1)Will be be eating(grilling) at the park and chilling out there

2)Or will we be just doing some LIGHT grilling and eventually going somewhere else to eat and drink(non-alcholic for me of course) after the meet is said and done

3)Both

Discuss.

I personally wouldnt mind doing both or just 1. I would bring sweet tea to the meet of course and whatever else everyone else couldnt swing.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I know for a fact 110% I will make this one! Told the wife ahead of time I will be going to this meet. And hope to have my new tires and lift put on by then also.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll have new tires and wheels

Glad to hear you'll be able to make this one
Old 12-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i can probably guarantee that i wont have my winch on by then
Old 12-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #6
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
In depending on if the grillmaster is there and he's cooking the food
Old 12-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking at the same location as the last one or trying some where new?
Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #10
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm probably going to be done with a nice little mod my truck desperately needs by feb. (Hopefully)
Old 12-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Are you looking at the same location as the last one or trying some where new?
I liked the last place and it was pretty easy to get to
Old 12-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #12
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I bet you would like that last location you lazy bum it was right there in your backyard.

If everyone wants to go to the same location that'd be fine with me, it was about a 40 min drive for me
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I bet you would like that last location you lazy bum it was right there in your backyard.

If everyone wants to go to the same location that'd be fine with me, it was about a 40 min drive for me
It wasn't exactly my back yard but it was a 25 min ride
Old 12-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #14
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in again, depending on if I have my son and how the weather is if I have him that weekend.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #15
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
My work schedule rules my life......I'm off 2 weekends a month & the other 2 would be a no-go. Just depends on what day you guys go with.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Well we have plenty of time(sorta) to come up with a date and location :P
dont screw it up this time